Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: '07 Atomic Orange Z06 w/ Heads/Cam, 5,100 Miles, CCW's, Nav

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 09:22 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default FS: '07 Atomic Orange Z06 w/ Heads/Cam, 5,100 Miles, CCW's, Nav

We have two orange Z06's that rarely get driven, so one must go. Up for sale is my 2007 atomic orange with ebony interior Z06. The car is in excellent condition and currently has 5,050 miles. This will change some as it is sometimes driven, but it's not that often! I purchased the car last July from a fellow CF member in excellent condition. The car originally stickered for $77,075. The factory options include 2LZ (includes Bose 7 speaker system, XM satellite radio, power telescoping steering wheel, heated seats, auto dimming mirror, compass in mirror, memory package, universal home remote, side impact air bags, steering wheel radio controls, & enhanced acoustic package), AM/FM/CD with Navigation, premium tintcoat paint, and OnStar Safe & Sound.

Now for the mods. The following parts were installed right at 4,000 miles:

*Precision Race Components Ported LS7 Cylinder Heads with Dual Valve Spring Kit
*TSP LS7R Camshaft
*TSP Hardened Chromemoly Pushrods
*Harland Sharp-modified LS7 Rocker Arms
*Kooks LS7 1 7/8" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
*Kooks 3" x 3" Stainless Steel Off-Road X-Pipe
*GM Factory Carbon Fiber Center Console
*GM Atomic Orange Door Latch Molding (Still have stock black pieces)
*19" CCW 505A Wheels painted Competition Gray in Center with Polished Lip, Nitto Invo 285/30/19's in Front and 345/30/19's in Back
*Halltech Killer Bee Induction System
*Lloyd's Floor Mats
*Full Tint with Limo on Back Window
*Full Custom Dyno Tune by TSP

I also have a ported LS7 intake manifold and ported LS7 throttle body that have not yet been installed. The car produced just under 560 RWHP with the unported intake and throttle body. The last Z06 we completed gained 20 RWHP with the addition of the ported intake and throttle body, so the car should produce a streetable 580 RWHP or so with the ported items. I still have the factory polished Z06 wheels with run-flat tires. The car retains full factory A/C and runs fine on pump gas. The last road trip I took it on was 280 miles round-trip, and it averaged 23.5 MPG doing 75 MPH! I'm still running the factory Z06 axle-back exhaust system, so the car is pretty quiet cruising around town and down the highway.

The car has NEVER been to any type of track whatsoever. It has been babied with Zaino products since I purchased it, and it is in immaculate condition. I am still running the factory LS7 clutch with no problems, so it still drives really nice. It's a VERY sharp car that turns heads wherever you go! I have taken care of the car, and it has always been garaged with the previous owner and myself. It has a very slight wear mark on the driver's-side seat where the previous owner got in and out of the car. It's not that noticeable, but it is there. There is also a small nick in the front passenger-side CCW lip from a rogue rock! Again, it's hard to see, but it is there. I have numerous pictures of the car that are available upon request. I currently have the car lowered on the stock bolts. The car has a noticeable lope at idle, so it definitely gets attention when you're sitting at a light! I have listed the price a few different ways, depending on what you want with the car. Feel free to call me at the shop, e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com, or PM me with any questions or concerns. Dyno sheets will go with the car. The car will be sold without any warranty, expressed or implied, but the remaining factory GM warranty is in place. If you are concerned with the factory warranty, please check with your local dealership to see what may or may not be covered due to the addition of the aftermarket items. You could fly in and drive it home!

The pricing is listed below:

1. $54,500 with factory Z06 wheels and run-flats
2. $57,500 with 19" CCW wheels and Nitto Invos
3. $58,500 with CCW's and factory wheels
4. Add $400 if you would like the ported LS7 intake manifold and throttle body instead of the unported items.

FYI, the heads/cam package with installation is $7,000, and the CCW's with Nitto Invo's were $4,800 with painting, tire sensors, mounted, and balanced shipped to my door. Needless to say, I'm taking a loss considering what I paid for the car last summer, along with all of the mods, but having two Z06's that seldom get driven is pointless! As expected, all work performed on the car was at our facility. This car will be purchased from me personally, not from Texas Speed & Performance.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions! I really am not looking for any trades unless you have an '09 CTS-V.

Trevor

Old 02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn awesome deal.

TTT For great seller good luck Trevor the new CTS-V is awesome.

Hussam.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:37 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Hussam! All I need is another project, but I would love to start playing around with a new CTS-V. We'd call it R&D.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn nice. what happened to the R&d for the 1g V's????