Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Camaro Z28 SS Red Convertable $13k obo or trade. AZ.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro Z28 SS Red Convertable $13k obo or trade. AZ.

I'm looking to sell or trade my above mentioned car. I'm looking for $13k obo or trade of a hardtop SS Camaro or WS6. Pewter would be my color of choice but open to other colors. I should've got a hard top to begin with but oh well. Car is in Phoenix Arizona. Title is clean free and clear. I'm the third owner but really the second. The car was given to grandson to sell and he put the car in his name. He really didn't have to since there was already a bill of sale and the title was signed and notarized but he put it in his name to be safe.

This would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to get into a Convertable.

O.k. we'll start with specifics.

-ALL STOCK
-5.7L LS1
-Red with tan interior and Vert Top.
-Top is in nearly perfect condition. Car is always garaged.
-6 speed with factory optional Hurst shifter.
-59k miles BUT 14k miles on new engine replaced by dealer. I have all paperwork on it. The car was consuming 1 quart of oil ever 700 or so miles with the previous owner so the engine was replaced. Total came out to $7k+.
-A.C. works kick ***!
-All options available
-I have original sticker with VIN.
-Tires are basically brand new with over 85% tread left. Tires were replaced with OE's.
-Battery is one year old.
-NO ACCIDENTS
-Original paintwork
-I have the carfax.
-Original AZ car.
-Car runs PERFECT!!!!

The BADS:

There are a couple dings but I'm getting them fixed this weekend. I'm pretty sure they can be pushed out.

Drivers seat has alittle wear on padding.

There is alittle curbage on the wheels. Not to horrible. Previous owner done it.

Thats it!!!

Last edited by phillie; 08-26-2008 at 06:18 PM.