Alero,Grand AM, Cavalier Motor 2.4L DOHC for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 03:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alero,Grand AM, Cavalier Motor 2.4L DOHC for sale!!

Allright so the story behind this motor, is... I bought a 2000 Alero to fix the motor and sell, ended up rebuilding eveything above the block, new lifters that cost me $320 for all 16, timing components, water pump, gaskets, tune up, so ive got about $600 into the top end of this 2.4 DOHC LD9 motor that will fit a cavalier, sunfire, alero, or grand am and probabally more. I ended up going with a used motor because this one had 2 spun crank bearings, and 2 rods were sliding on the pins, i took it to my machinest and he said everything is still usable, it just needs a bottom end rebuild and i was in a rush to get this car finished SO... Im selling the old motor, it is entirely broken down, taken apart, each part is wrapped and labeled, Bolts and gaskets included! id like to sell the entire motor but i am willing to part it out, the only parts i had to use on my other motor were the alternator, starter and water pump, i know alot of cars have these motors so heres your chance to purchase a used motor, already torn down, throw in bearings, and rod pins, everything else is fine, and rebuild this baby! Here is the link to the ebay auction just for the picture of the top when it was in the car. i probablly wont be checking LS1 tech too much so if your interested please email me @ erab81@aol.com, i live in rockford, IL id be glad to let you pick it up, or meet you somewhere with parts. Let me Know!!!

Also if your interested in a 2000 black Alero w/ 104,000 on body, 27,000 on motor, great condition, has Viper 2 way pager alarm, keyless, remote start installed on it, im selling it for $5,000 great winter car, could use tires..

Last edited by XtinctZ28; 04-03-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

- Wrong forum for parts
- Ebay link with no buy it now price

Read the stickies next time.

Quick Reply: Alero,Grand AM, Cavalier Motor 2.4L DOHC for sale!!