Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Looking for a Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Looking for a Trans Am

Only 3 must haves: 6 speed and LSx and an honest description of how the car was driven (idc if it was raced, i just wanna know. same for a bottle, ill be putting one in, but i just wanna know)

The following is really what I would like to have but by no means a must have.

Preferences:
-I'd really like a WS6, but that really doesn't matter, I'd just rather save myself $600 for a hood.
-2001+ for the black interior, not grey and the LS6 interior.
-low(er) mileage with a price that is close to what it should be (like KBB) and not what you want to get out of it or think its worth. No 90k mile cars for 15k. Yeah Right. No 100k mile car for 10k.

for me, mods dont add value, so i wont pay alot extra if you have alot of money. it doesnt really add value, actually it subtracts. I WOULD DEFINITELY PAY FOR A 9" OR 12 BOLT CAR THOUGH. I'd really like as close to stock as possible, but if it is modded, like I said, I won't pay extra.

I'm picky but I want to get a car I'll really be happy with. Let me know what you've got. I live in St. Peters, MO (63376), about 25 mins outside of STL but I am willing to go almost anywhere to pick up a car for a seller that will work with me. I will be going through a bank with this so I can only pay as much as they give me and only move as quickly as they allow me to, so if you want it gone by tomorrow, I am not your buyer.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/1004776-99-trans-am-ohio-low-miles.html