Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wtb 05/06 gto

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wtb 05/06 gto

well I sold my trans am back in april , and now i'm missing the power a lot..haha...so
I'm looking for a 05-06 gto around the 17k range and under, m6 is a must (the trans am had a performabuilt level 2 Tranny with a 3500 stall converter so i want to try something a lil different.), either IBM color or PBM, my top choices, but if you have another color I might be interested...I would prefer the car to have some mods, but if not thats fine too...so show me what you have for sale
thanks
Old 09-22-2009, 12:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know you said you are lookin to get a 05 06 gto. just thought id run this by you. i have a 04 ibm m6 that i may have to sell pretty .

mods.
kooks 1 7/8 longtubes
kn air intake tube
hurst short throw shifter with billet pistol grip
ported throttle body
tune
slp lm2 exhaust....i had the mufflers removed but i still have them if interested. ( pretty loud!)

also... i just put a nx wet kit on it with a 75 shot....the down side is that the car was already tuned before i bought it (may 09) and it really! needs to be retuned for the nitrous.

if your interested i can send pictures. like i said i just bought this car in May and i dont want to sell it cause its my baby...but i got into a lil trouble (dwi) and i am gunna need a lil economic help.haha so you may make me an offer that i cant turn down