Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: Black 2000 Mustang GT for LS1 TA or SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Black 2000 Mustang GT for LS1 TA or SS

I am interested in buying an LS1 TA or preferably trading my car for an LS1 TA or possibly SS.

Looking to make a trade or trade plus cash deal. The Mustang has 96k on it and is my daily driver. The car has a few tasteful mods including H&R Supersport coil springs, Blistein shocks and struts, and Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates. This lowers it about an inch and a half giving it a nice stance. I also added a Mach 1 grille to give it a cleaner look. Everything else is completely stock right down to the air silencer in the intake.

I am the third owner of the car. I purchased it this March from a dealer here in Annapolis. It was actually owned by the mechanic at the dealer. At the time I was looking for a TA but wasn't able to find much in my area, and found this car to be very well taken care of so I ended up going with it. I paid $7k plus tax and such in March for the car, so I'm looking to put forward a comparable trade value, though I do acknowledge that it has lost some value since then.

The car looks great for its age, but does have the usual blemishes from being a daily driver. The interior looks almost brand new. Mechanically it is in great shape, having never been raced on the street or track. I have literally never even launched the car a single time. It currently does need an AC recycling switch($20 part), and a small piece of weatherstripping replaced on the driver's side headlight to be perfect, which I can take care of.

I've been happy with the car but want to get back into an fbody, preferable a TA. I am mainly looking to trade, and am located in Annapolis, MD.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Still available
Old 12-29-2009, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

-bump
Old 01-14-2010, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

-bump