Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Finally!!!!!! WTB 02 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally!!!!!! WTB 02 T/A

After 15 long years of waiting I am finally ready to buy my dream toy... I am looking for a 2002 (only) Trans Am WS6... I'm not really looking for one with a bunch of mods; would prefer only exhaust change and maybe some small upgrades cause I don't plan on making this a track car. Here's the rest of my wish list. I hate to sound picky but I've been waiting a long time to own one of these:

RED ( would possibly consider silver or black... absolutely no pewter or orange), T-tops, Black Interior, can be auto or 6, okay with stereo upgrade as long as its not over the top, prefer under 75k however if it is well cared for would entertain up to 90k for the right price, no accidents, NO DENTS, prefer no scratches or chips but small stuff okay, clean interior (no rips in seats or cracks in panels), prefer the factory wheels but okay with changes if the factory wheels come with it. Working with about $13-14k but if it is pristine I would consider going up to 15k. Would like to keep my search within reasonable driving distance from central Texas, but am willing to travel for the right car. (will have it shipped)

I know this sounds like a shot in the dark to alot of you but like I said I have been waitin for this car since I was in high school and once it is in my garage it will NEVER be sold and will probably be cared for better than the wife. Any help hunting or (positive) feedback is definitely welcomed.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:41 PM

Really? Nobody knows of anything close to what I'm looking for?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:45 PM

Still looking....
Old 05-06-2012, 06:40 PM

Weekend bump