Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB 98-02 Roller or 5.3/6.0 swapped Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB 98-02 Roller or 5.3/6.0 swapped Camaro

Hey everyone, looking for one of two things, Im a little specific on what Im looking for so please bare with me.

I am looking for one of the two mentioned in the title.

1.) a 98-02 Camaro with or without t tops as a roller. I would prefer the body to be clean, interior I can deal with bringing it back to life. I would also prefer a black car. Must be a clean car body wise. Looking to spend between 1-2k for the right car. I dont mind driving or meeting for it. No verts please.

2.) a 98-02 Camaro that has already swapped in a 5.3 or 6.0 (Im looking to eventually turbo) Again can be t top or hardtop just no verts please. I would prefer a black car but will be open to all cars as long as they are good running and clean. Dont have a preference in tranny, can be stick or auto, can be th350 or th400 swapped as well. Again must be a clean car. Looking to spend between 4-6500 depending on the car.

Again willing to drive or meet etc, I am located in the buffalo/Niagara falls NY area. Lets see whats out there.

Quick Reply: WTB 98-02 Roller or 5.3/6.0 swapped Camaro