Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WS6 Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 Convertible

Hi,

I'm in the market for a 98' to 02' WS6 Convertible. Would consider a Firehawk Convertible as well.

Preferences: Automatic with tan interior. Mileage under 50k. Little to no mods.

No particular price in mind, but fair. If you think you might be able to help, drop me a line.

Thx.

Atari
Old 04-19-2018, 09:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 TA convertible with OEM WS6 hood and six speed in NC

I have a NBM 2000 Trans Am convertible with tan interior and top, and a six speed. It just turned 87,000 miles. That’s not 187,000, but 87, 000… for an 18 year old car!

It has a factory WS6 hood.

It was the weekend only car for the previous couple owners. It has a cat back, NKG plugs, KONI SRT shocks, a larger front swaybar, and the larger alternator mod. I also replaced the top in December of 2016.

The bad: cracked door panels and dash (but it has a cover); also, the paint is tired, I have debated having it painted, but I would rather sell it and have the new owner paint it locally and have a local warranty.

If you interested, $8,000 is a fair price. I'm in Eastern North Carolina, and will not ship. I would meet in middle for right buyer.

Quick Reply: WS6 Convertible