Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Want to trade for Turbo or Superchaged car

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to trade for Turbo or Superchaged car

I have a 1998 Black Camaro Z28. Tan leather interior. T-tops. Everything works fine. A couple scractches here and there just like any 98 would have. It is a very nice car inside and out. I get complimetns all the time. Turns heads. Has won a few local car shows. It has chrome wheels. GFX kit, and lowered (mean stance). Taillight covers. It is an A4. Great tires. 78,xxx miles. Does NOT see snow and barely ever sees rain. I wash it every sunday after church and wax it once a month with quick detailer in between. Tint on driver side is starting to peel and fron gfx peice has some scratches because its pretty low. Mods are as follows:

Torquer 2 cam from TSP ( 232/234, .595"/.598)
Chromoly Hardend pushrods
Comp 918 springs
!muffler
!air
Descreened MAF
Strut tower brace
Front sway bar
Adj. panhard
SFC's
LCA's
Billstein shocks and springs
Whisper Lid
Cross drilled and slotted rotors
100 shot of nitrous that has never been sprayed not even hooked up

This car has ran a best of 12.33 in the quarter mile on street tires with the stock gears and TC. Give it a 3600 stall and some 3.73's it should be in the 11's. It has only been to the track once and made 3 passes though.

Interested in trades for an FI car (turbo or supercharged)

Would like to keep this to maybe a 300 mile drive at most (we would meet halfway or something) I live in Columbus OH
Old 09-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...92#post5546892