Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: My 05 GSXR600

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTT: My 05 GSXR600

I have a mint condition 2005 Suzuki GSXR600. It is the anniversary edition with the special factory paint job resembling the original 1985 paint scheme. It is stock except for a K&N air filter and M4 full exhaust from the headers. It has 5xxx miles on it having had its 5xxx mile tune up last week. This Suzuki is in incredible condition. It has never seen rain sleet or snow. It has been garaged for its entire life. This bike is fully ready to become whatever you want it to be, collectors edition or weekend rider its up to you. I believe in full disclosure of what you are offering so I am going to give it to yall. The only thing that is needed is new tires. I plan on getting some put on as soon as the weather clears. They are not in horrible shape but I would not feel comfortable giving it to someone in their condition.

I am wanting to trade it for a 1999 - 2002 Camaro SS. Would prefer it to be near Dallas. I would like the price to stay around the $12000 - $14000 price range. I am very adamant about it being a 6 spd, nothing else. I would prefer it be Black in color, but all offers will be considered. Also charcoal or black interior is preferred but just like exterior all offers will be considered if it has been well taken care of. The lower the miles the better. Would prefer for it to be unmolested as far as mods, however with documentation of mods and who installed them, all offers will be considered. I do not necessarily want a pristine car just one that has been well taken care of.

Please have pics of car available. Pictures of the bike will be posted as soon as the weather clears up down here. If you have been paying attention to the weather or live here you know it has not been nice.

Like was stated above, would like the car to be between $12000 - $14000. The bike is valued at $7000 so I would be presenting the bike and cash for your car. Please only serious requests. I do not in any way have to get rid of this bike so please do not send over silly requests. The only reason I am getting rid of the bike is because I have always wanted an SS and finally decided the time is now. Thank you and please send any and all offers.

Monroe
Old 01-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt...
Old 01-30-2007, 11:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/81302...op-Camaro.html

Quick Reply: WTT: My 05 GSXR600