Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

98+ F-Body Midwest or FL M6 prefered

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98+ F-Body Midwest or FL M6 prefered

Hey guys I'm starting to look for an LSx car again. I'm not really in any hurry, but I would like to buy something by this fall, so that in the winter I can start modifying or continuing to modify the car . But here's the things I'm looking for:

98+ Formula or Trans Am
Black, Red, White, or NBM

98+ Camaro
Black, Red, or White

I would prefer an M6 but will consider and A4
I would also prefer it to have leather interior
In the MI, IL, IN, OH, or FL areas

And then finally I would like to try and get this for around $8K.

OR

I would take any of the above mentioned cars as a roller.

I will also be looking through the other wanted ads and in the for sale ads, I just wanted to put a thread up that had the things that I am looking for specifically.

Thanks in Advance, David
Old 06-26-2007, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/738945-98-z28-cam-only-camaro.html
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Hello, My name is Leo and I`m selling my 1998 6 speed trans am. Its white, it has 77k miles. I bought this car new and its been my baby ever since. When I first bought the car I had a pro shop weld in Kenny Brown sub-frame connectorsthe also put in Kenny Brown lower control arms and a LG2 front strut tower brace. I put in the CAGS delete module. When the clutch started to go I had Speed Inc. put in a SPEC stage one carbon clutch and new slave cylinder. In 2004 Speed Inc did a complete performance trans rebuild and put in a Pro 5.0 shifter and also put in a LS1 air lid with filter. I have summer wheels with goodyear f1 and winter wheels with blizaks. The car has had Royal Purple synthetic oil since its first oil change. I also put in a alpine 12 disc cd changer in the trunk. I replaced all four brake rotors and pads in 2006. The car has never been in any accidents and it has no rust. As you can see I have taken good care of this car and have made it very solid and comfortable and ofcourse its fast. I`m asking $11500. If you have any questions or comments the best way to reach me is my phone 847-508-3544
Old 07-03-2007, 09:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey man i live in Bama and ive got a 99 trans am Red. Has a TH350 in it fully built with T-Brake thats never been used. Never even seen the track since it was stock. Im asking 9g's for it with everything.. It really needs an LS6 intake and a ported TB to feed the MS4 cam thats in it and also needs a nice tune bc the cam has only been in it for about a month and i haven't had expenses to pay for a nice tune.

Quick Reply: 98+ F-Body Midwest or FL M6 prefered