Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

2000 Camaro SS FS and WTT

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS FS and WTT

Alright Guy's here's the deal ..... I have a 2000 Camaro SS A4... I've only had this car for a year and i LOVE this car but im trying to get out of debt and start my life over and get it on the right track .... I still owe $7100 on it.... Im wanting to sell it so i can pay it off so i have to sell it for atleast $7100 preferably $9500 so i could have a little bit to get another POS car or im willing to take a trade for a POS DD, or a motorcycle and $7,000 ..... it doesn't really matter to me as long as im out of debt at the end ..... this car has been my life for the past year... It's a very clean car... it has 115,000 miles on it (and mods are listed on my sig) I have one a couple car shows with it .... like i said im just looking to get out of debt so any ideas or offers just let me know .... I will have computer access until about 7 tommorow night after that just give me a call and im willing to meet half way to any distance so just let me know (479)226-2030 ..... Ill try to get some pictures up as soon as possible... thanks guys
Old 09-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Default here are some pics

Old 09-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

i jsut realized i put this in the wrong section .... sorry bout that