Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT for trans am

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTT for trans am

I'm looking to trade my 01 Saturn SC2 for a trans am, my saturn is quoted around 5500.The car is in great condition. It is the 3 door model, its black with tan interior and its a 5 speed manual. There is a performance exhaust tip on it too. The car has 103,xxx miles. The car gets 28mpg city and 38 highway miles. There is also a new centerforce clutch in it. The sound system on the car sounds great too. The only problems with the car is the sun roof goes up, but does not open unless you help it along.....I'm really only interested in a 6spd t-top car, i could also throw in a 92 camaro RS roller too.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested in a nearly complete project car? Has everything to get it running.. at least check out the post: https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-non-lsx-powered/910988-1994-trans-am-gt-roller-sale-many-parts-also-including-motor.html

I wil probably use the money from the sale to buy a daily driver anyway, so this could work out nicely. Let me know if you are interested.