Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: Nice DD for your higher mileaged T.A!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT: Nice DD for your higher mileaged T.A!

want a T.A, can have a decent amount of miles on it, needs to be an auto and have t-tops, 95 and up in year. My car is a 1997 Firebird V6. Car is a perfect DD and has jus slightly over 81k on it. KBB value puts it around 5600 with the miles, so if an even trade doesnt arise, i will be willing to put some money on top (ask me for details on the car, leave me you email and i will answer any questions). I am looking for a car in GOOD condition and not a rat, and please dont be cracking on me cause im trying to do this, i doubt it will work but since Ive had people doin it to me b4 in the past I really dont appreciate it. Im just a kid about to go to college trying to fufill a life long dream of being the proud owner of a T.A. I do appreciate your interest and thanks for lookin!

here are some pics: http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/Viper-19/

Vinny
Old 05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

bump!

Vinny
Old 05-04-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

bumpppp

Vinny
Old 05-06-2008, 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

bump!

Vinny
Old 05-09-2008, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

bump people!!!! ur gonna wish you did this when gas prices keep gettin higher

Vinny
Old 05-11-2008, 01:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

gas prices are only goin up.......dont say i didnt warn you....lol

Vinny
Old 05-12-2008, 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

Not to try and knock on you kid, but you keep mentioning about the gas prices thing, let me ask you..are you prepared to dump $60+ into the tank of a T/A, sometimes per week? I understand your "need" to get into a T/A like right now, I was like that at your age, your best bet is to try and sell your Firebird locally (like at car lot, trading up or put an ad in your local paper or Autotrader) and scrape up the remaining $ for a T/A! When I traded up from my '87 T/A to my '95, I had to scrape up the remaining $6,000 to get it!

Most likely IMO, no one on here is gonna trade down from a T/A to a base Firebird...most likely if they need a DD, they will prob go and find some beater car, or they have the $ to go and get a nice DD!

Just my .02 though!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default i see where your commin from

Originally Posted by TooFastT/A
Not to try and knock on you kid, but you keep mentioning about the gas prices thing, let me ask you..are you prepared to dump $60+ into the tank of a T/A, sometimes per week? I understand your "need" to get into a T/A like right now, I was like that at your age, your best bet is to try and sell your Firebird locally (like at car lot, trading up or put an ad in your local paper or Autotrader) and scrape up the remaining $ for a T/A! When I traded up from my '87 T/A to my '95, I had to scrape up the remaining $6,000 to get it!

Most likely IMO, no one on here is gonna trade down from a T/A to a base Firebird...most likely if they need a DD, they will prob go and find some beater car, or they have the $ to go and get a nice DD!

Just my .02 though!

thanks for the advice buddy, i am ready to dump the money into a T.A or Camaro though because thats the only bill i have to pay. I am tryin to sell locally but no1 around here has money for some reason, or at least in my age bracket they dont. Im lookin at a nice SS right now actually with higher mileage that the guy is willin to trade me for plus aroun 4-5k on my end so i might just go with that. Who knows right?

thanks for the tip though, i do appreciate it!

Vinny
Old 05-12-2008, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 97 FiReBiRd
thanks for the advice buddy, i am ready to dump the money into a T.A or Camaro though because thats the only bill i have to pay. I am tryin to sell locally but no1 around here has money for some reason, or at least in my age bracket they dont. Im lookin at a nice SS right now actually with higher mileage that the guy is willin to trade me for plus aroun 4-5k on my end so i might just go with that. Who knows right?

thanks for the tip though, i do appreciate it!

Vinny
No Prob man! Good luck with this, and if it falls through, check other avenues! There is always Cars.com, or Autotrader Online, or hell, post it up For Sale on here, LS1.com, LS1LT1.com and any other forums!

BTW, I could only DREAM of having only 1 bill to pay!! Just wait till you have a family, and you buy a house! Your lucky right now LOL
Old 05-14-2008, 05:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump! pic in sig!

Vinny
Old 05-15-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

bump!

Vinny
Old 05-25-2008, 12:16 AM
TECH Apprentice