Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

lt1 dyno tune where at in arizona

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lt1 dyno tune where at in arizona

hey guys im looking for a shop that can dyno tune my lt1 camaro i contacted niceD and he said he doesnt do lt1's anymore i live in mesa so somewhere mesa tempe phx area let me know what places that can do a lt1 dyno tune with good results for a good price thanks in advance
Old 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

I hate to say this but I don't know of anyone local that does LT1 tuning. Sean from Top Gear has worked closely with Brian Herter of PCMFORLESS?sp and they even flew him into town a few years back to tune all the LT1's. You might be able to work out something with them for a remote dyno tune. Just an idea but I wish you luck.

Maybe enough LT1 people need a tune to fly the dude out again?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have a pcm for less tune on there now that sean put on for me but i want a dyno tune
Old 02-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Talk to Mark at Loud Pedal Motorsports. He might be able to help....... Let him know anmracing sent ya'.........
Old 02-07-2009, 09:21 PM
12 Second Club

With the Economy the way it is; I personally wouldn't stop tuneing LT1's theres only so many ls1s in az and ls1s that you can tune. Thats money your throwing away.

I have PCM4LESS and if you ask me it sucks *** ive had pcm re tune my car twice and still issues, my car was dyno 2 years ago and i need to re dyno and tune the car.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok i will give Loud Pedal Motorsports a call but from what ive been told by members on here the best tune is a DYNO TUNE waaaay better then a mail order tune i want my car dialed in perfect
Old 02-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by baylove
ok i will give Loud Pedal Motorsports a call but from what ive been told by members on here the best tune is a DYNO TUNE waaaay better then a mail order tune i want my car dialed in perfect
loud pedal won't be able to tune your car they use nic just like everyone else does. hit nic up w/ a good offer for some cash and he may think twice no guarantee but money talks.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn
Old 02-11-2009, 10:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

im just gonna have to do a pcmforless the two places i called are out of the fckn mind pro dyno wanted $750 for a dyno tune and arizona tpi wants $550 for a dyno tune naw i will pass i will pay the $50 to have my pcm flashed for my new mods thanks guys the input
Old 02-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Restricted User

$550 is what most ls1 guys pay when you factor in the cost for the dyno too. not saying go w/ aztpi or pro dyno but aztpi was not out of line w/ that price. good luck man
Old 02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baylove
im just gonna have to do a pcmforless the two places i called are out of the fckn mind pro dyno wanted $750 for a dyno tune and arizona tpi wants $550 for a dyno tune naw i will pass i will pay the $50 to have my pcm flashed for my new mods thanks guys the input

WOW! $750, I hope Prodyno has improved they`re tuning skills since they hacked my tune.
Have you tried AZ speed and marine?
A dyno tune is going to cost at minimum $500,
if you can find anyone that can do LT1.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Teching In

What about AZ Automasters, I'm pretty sure they can do a LT1.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

az automasters ?? i will give them a call and as for az tpi i called them to see what they would say i dont mind spending $500 on a dyno tune but when i first put my new motor in my car it was throwing codes so i took it to az tpi then they called me saying my starter went out while the car was there and they took the starter out to see if they could fix it and they couldnt so i went to gm and bought a new starter and told them to role my car to the back of the shop i will put my own starter in since he wanted to charge me to put it back in when he took it out without my permission then he said he would put the new one in for free after all that when i drove my car home my oil pressure dropped to zero and the check gauges light came on my oil pressure switch just failed all of a sudden the car ran like **** all the way home it ran worse after leaving az tpi so i wont ever take my car to az tpi ever ever spend a dime with them and when i was talking to people that worked there they didnt really know what they were talking so im damn sure they will mess something up

Quick Reply: lt1 dyno tune where at in arizona