Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW thats my red gixxer next to the vert
Old 03-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z28gsxr
Thats why i posted it here and not on thirdgen. I don't need a lecture. Worry about your car and leave teh rest of us alone. Your car isn't smog legal either. Just because you pass the sniffer doesn't mean all of the parts that are installed on your car are legal. Your dads headers don't have a carb sticker on them and from what i hear your cam isn't street legal either. Worry about your setup and i'll worry about mine.
My car has everything hooked up and will pass. Your car will have removed and/or disabled parts on it. People doing things like that to their cars only attract unwanted attention to ourselves that the current smog laws are not strong enough to stop people. So the tree-huggers in the gov't will write stronger anti-modding laws that will make it totally illegal to modify any car, CARB EO# or not. None of us wants that. Play by the rules and that will help to keep the enviro-whackos off our backs.

all my stuff is legit, i have all the carb numbers for everything, and i still failed smog, Cali Smog laws FTL
Garbage in, garbage out. Even a stock engine can fail the smog test if the engine is in a bad state of tune.

Quick Reply: 355 carb swap starts sunday