Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Tucson and surrounding area get in here for a GTG chat

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 08:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Tucson and surrounding area get in here for a GTG chat

OK heres the plan see.(haha a little al capone)

Anyway down to business, i plan on being back in the states here shortly and when i get back there is a park in front of my house(valencia and I-10) that has a sand volly ball court a basketball court and a field for some football. there is a shade area with tables but i might have some EZ-ups or something there.

The plan is to have a welcome home GTG for myself and a few other military members that are at DM with myself and just an all around GTG so i can meet up with some other board members here on the site and check ot some REALLY nice cars.

I will possibly have 2 grills there and if anyone has some EZ-ups ou can never have enough shade, let me know in a reply here so we can start gettig a list together of the folks that will show so we can get the food and drinks in order.

I will have alcohol there as i live on the next street over but please NO drinking and driving if you plan on it please bring someone to drive.

Either way let me know of what type of food yall lke and would like to have out there and what drinks and the beer will be BYOB if you plan on having any. If there ends up being a large turnout i might need help with some of the food.

Yall let me know how ya wanna do this and i am open to suggestions of any sort for activaties or whatever. lets have some fun and meet some new folks and see some nice cars show up.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Don't know if you know about it but you would get a better response on Desertstreetcars.com. Local Tucson forum.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

I spose i can try that out, where in texas you from man?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

From San Antonio
Old 05-31-2009, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Really?

I used to bounce around austin alot down riverside and all that cant remember the names of any of the streets for the most part cept riverside and the strip but i miss it.

I ended up moving back to te dallas area(actually an hour east of there on lake tawakoni) and then i joined, now i am in Tucson.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

Try AZFBA and I would be in. Also there is a car show the 6th basically next sat.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

I am still deployed right now so i cant make anything till when i get back which will be around the 4th of july thats when i should be back at the house.

What is AZFBA? Arizona F-Body Association haha?

Quick Reply: Tucson and surrounding area get in here for a GTG chat