Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Formula Drift Event in Las vegas today through sat

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Formula Drift Event in Las vegas today through sat

TONIGHT: The Strip and Town Square hosting free Formula Drift street party from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Town Square will host a Formula DRIFT (www.formulad.com) street party tonight from 6-8 p.m. at Town Square Mall at 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South. The free-to-the-public event will include a driver autograph session from 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Formula Drift drivers scheduled to participate include: Kazu Hayashida, Ron Ewerth, Jodin LeJeune, Carl Rydanist and Kenji Yamanaka.

The party also will feature a KVEG-FM live remote, drifting car displays and fan activities. Tickets for this weekend's Formula Drift event at The Strip at LVMS will be available for sale at the street party.

The Formula DRIFT series returns to The Strip at LVMS for a two-day event, called "Round 4: All In" on Friday and Saturday. Featured events will include the Formula DRIFT Pro Championship and Pro Am competition. The two-night drifting spectacular also will include DJ Dynamixx, a bikini jam, manufacturers' midway and appearances by international motorsports supermodel Jessica Barton.

For more information, please call LVMS at (702) 644-4444 or visit www.LVMS.com. Follow LVMS on Twitter and Facebook.

I will see u there and my Trans am will be there With LS1 G on the plates
Old 07-12-2009, 02:00 AM
TECH Regular

Ls1 G ? I didnt see you there son!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Banned

Default haha

you didnt see me around there doing a burn out at the closings of the Block Party with some big name pro drifters in front of the Town Square it was Fucing Awesome !! where were u if i would of known u were there u could of joined us Joe !

Quick Reply: Formula Drift Event in Las vegas today through sat