Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

some people make z28's look bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy some people make z28's look bad

so im in Los Angeles today in my work truck{a chevy}
and some guy pulls on side of me in a z28 that is like 5 different colors..being me i thought ok atleast he got some motor if he dont look good...the guy smashes off and is not going anywere at all..i say he is at about 20 mph and sounds like he is wide open... i think its time to get these idiots out of chevys and put them in honda's ..what do you think ?

p.s and my work truck smashed on him..
Old 07-16-2009, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha if you think thats bad look up camaro boyz on youtube
lol
Old 07-16-2009, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
haha if you think thats bad look up camaro boyz on youtube
lol
Nooo way dude camaro boyz have some sick whips yo, they are straight legit and fast cars.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

I saw an actual camaro boy the other day lol. There were two of them, one SOM SS with fugly 22's and a white SS that had no tail lights just the bulbs hanging out
Old 07-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Teching In

i cant lie i kno most of the camaro boys..they have some nice cars..you prolly saw the broke guys from the club
Old 07-16-2009, 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00SSLS1
I saw an actual camaro boy the other day lol. There were two of them, one SOM SS with fugly 22's and a white SS that had no tail lights just the bulbs hanging out
isnt that fbody abuse... there should be a goverment organization that prohibits fbodys from being turned into DONKS!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by z28Jayp
i cant lie i kno most of the camaro boys..they have some nice cars..you prolly saw the broke guys from the club
most of the ones I have seen in their vids or heard about have larger than 18 in. rims, sorry for anyone with that but these are not SUV's and did not come with a body that looks good with that. Sorry but even if they spent money it seems to be the wrong stuff, I think there are some on another site and race in cpt but I think thats the green machine or something.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Teching In

I wish I was the one Building trannys,motors,& selling them tires. Would make a killin some of them look good but no proof of them being fast, just alot of burnouts.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:51 PM
TECH Addict

http://www.myspace.com/maroboyz

um, they have a song about themselves. i am seriously speechless after seeing that page.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Teching In

WTF? someone should pull their man cards and give them all caprices and crown vics!!!! Thats a pure waste of f bodys!!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

You cant like your one of their top friends on myspace. They have put alot of time and money in those cars but it just looks heinous.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Pull our man cards huh??? Haha!!! I am an oakland camaro boy. Say what you got to say to me. Because honestly you internet tough guys say what you say online... But when it comes down to it... You don't say **** in person about how "fugly" our cars are. Just because 22's aren't your style, doesn't mean you need to speak on them... THEY'RE NOT MINE EITHER but you don't see me running around saying anything about them. A bunch of us Race do whatever... I can't have an f-body that runs hard and looks good too?? Point blank you look at the three people we have in our club that has 22's and you think everyone does. That's not the majority... Most of us have 19's no bigger... prochargers, cam, headers, heads... etc...

Last edited by BlueMagicSS; 07-17-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
Pull our man cards huh??? Haha!!! I am an oakland camaro boy. Say what you got to say to me. Because honestly you internet tough guys say what you say online... But when it comes down to it... You don't say **** in person about how "fugly" our cars are. Just because 22's aren't your style, doesn't mean you need to speak on them... They're not mine either but you don't see me running around saying anything about them. camaro boyz got motor, we got paint, so what?? I can't have an f-body that runs hard and looks good too?? Come get your doors blown and see who's talkin.

Blue magic... See me in these oakland streets it's my dd so find me anytime let's line em up!!
hey ur ride is clean bro, i dont like those big wheels on other ones though JMO
Old 07-17-2009, 03:49 AM
TECH Addict

Pull our man cards huh??? Haha!!! I am an oakland camaro boy. Say what you got to say to me. Because honestly you internet tough guys say what you say online... But when it comes down to it... You don't say **** in person about how "fugly" our cars are. Just because 22's aren't your style, doesn't mean you need to speak on them... They're not mine either but you don't see me running around saying anything about them. camaro boyz got motor, we got paint, so what?? I can't have an f-body that runs hard and looks good too?? Come get your doors blown and see who's talkin.

Blue magic... See me in these oakland streets it's my dd so find me anytime let's line em up!!
so we aren't allowed to have opinions on what we like and dislike about cars? look up forum in a dictionary.

and what the hell does this even mean? "Come get your doors blown and see who's talkin."
Old 07-17-2009, 04:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry it took me a minute to retort. I had to go find a crackhead to translate your post for me.
Putting 22" wheels on a Gen4 FBody is not "style". It is the same de-evolution and convoluted thinking that had you putting 13"s, hydraulics, and eyesore paintjobs on them and calling them lo-lo's in the 90's. Like most of the coke slingers where I live, you guys must seriously have more money than common sense. I only envy your money. Money spent, and well spent money are two entirely different things.
And then you congregate in large numbers to congradulate, egofish, and backpat each other in competitions to see who can spend the most money and waste the most time destroying perfectly good engineering and cars. I am so over the "Fast and Furious" wannabe thing. There is an old saying among engineering types; "The two most common elements in the universe are oxygen and stupidity."
..this is your wake up..
Old 07-17-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well from what I can see of your car, my stock Z28, with a stock color that doesn't yell pull me over, and your bright blue SS would be a sufficient match.

And if you are offended that most of us don't like 22's on an fbody well there is a reason for that, the car was not designed to ride like a truck, you want that, then buy an el camino and get the best of both worlds, these cars were designed to be race cars, you can't race with that much rotating mass, well you could but it is like shooting a nail through your foot just to keep your shoes on.

You guys are entitled to do whatever you want to your cars, but there is always going to be a real enthusiast of the car that will let you know how dumb it looks. Does that mean you should get all pissed off and bent out of shape? Nope, it is called free speech and well it happens, some people say that my 69 Z28 badges look bad cause I put them in the stock locations for a 69 Z28 and not the stock locations for a 2000 Z28, whatever I drive it I say well thats their opinion they are staying the way I like them.

If you can't take criticism, especially for belonging to a car club that makes videos of themselves actin a fool, then don't read what is written here don't post and just stay in your own little world. Should I even dare mention stop 880, I grew up in the south bay area and I know that was a freakin dumb thing.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Staging Lane

You're a ******* idiot. Plain and simple.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 108dragon
Sorry it took me a minute to retort. I had to go find a crackhead to translate your post for me.
Putting 22" wheels on a Gen4 FBody is not "style". It is the same de-evolution and convoluted thinking that had you putting 13"s, hydraulics, and eyesore paintjobs on them and calling them lo-lo's in the 90's. Like most of the coke slingers where I live, you guys must seriously have more money than common sense. I only envy your money. Money spent, and well spent money are two entirely different things.
And then you congregate in large numbers to congradulate, egofish, and backpat each other in competitions to see who can spend the most money and waste the most time destroying perfectly good engineering and cars. I am so over the "Fast and Furious" wannabe thing. There is an old saying among engineering types; "The two most common elements in the universe are oxygen and stupidity."
..this is your wake up..
: owned::o wned:
Old 07-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Staging Lane

camaro boyz got motor... lmao i can't stop laughing at that.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Staging Lane

camaro boyz have no fast cars. period. they HAD one wen deshaun was with them but he was the only one i beleive. those big *** rims are ugly. those loud *** paint jobs are UGLY. & **** the internet who cares ill tell u ur cars ugly to ur face. n if u do nething about well thats jus on u lol

Quick Reply: some people make z28's look bad