Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

-SMS 1st Tuesday Monthly Meet & BBQ-

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -SMS 1st Tuesday Monthly Meet & BBQ-

Ok you guys some of you guys know me from the boards and meets but if you don't my name is Shelby and we've been putting this meet together over the summer and we decided to keep it going through out the rest of the year and so on. Well meets have moved locations and been disrupted over the year by cops and parking lot owners. But Stimulated Motorsports has been kind enough to open there doors to us to hold one of Orange County's most promising meets. The meet will have everything from shop cars, to track cars and some big names in the performance industry stopping by!!! The location is awesome, a well lit and open parking lot and a private side street!! Cops are pretty cool with us and its a private parking lot so just don't crazy on the streets around the shop . This meet is open to all cars/ makes /models, and any one that is a car enthusiast. There is usually everything from g's,z's, evo's, ms3's, classic imports, domestic and etc.

The meet will be the first Tuesday of every month. Most of the time we try to have the BBQ grilling up some hamburgers.

Time-7:00 till when we feel like going home

Where-Stimulated motorsports
15631 Graham St, Unit E
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

If you have any questions feel free to p.m. me

P.S. No drama, No burnout's, No speeding!!!

Here are some pics of previous meets and some of the shop cars!

Old 08-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Teching In

o yea almost for got next meet is next week, Sept. 1st at 7pm
Old 08-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Teching In

come on guys lets see those ls1's out there this week
Old 08-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Teching In

ok i think were going to hav a pot luck tomorrow night! will still have the bbq so if u want to bring anything to grill bring it!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Hey guys just to let you know are next meet is Oct 6!! It will be are halloween meet so there will be more info to come and a bigger group of people to come out this meet!

Heres a few pic's of last month's meet!!

Old 10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Ok i got big news for tomorrows meet! Were going to have a good old pumpkin carving contest. We will set it up as like mazda vs nissan vs mishu. vs ect. We only got a couple of pumpkins so if you guys want to help out and bring more pumpkins and carving accessories bring them! It should be a blast and a good time as always, so will see you tomorrow night!!
Old 11-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Teching In

OK guy's!! last meet of 09 and are holiday meet will be this tuesday night. Im going to change the time a hour earlier to 6pm and im going to do a collection for toys' 4 tots. Just bring a unwrapped gift on tuesday. We can also talk about Tour' d Orange and get something together for all of us to meet up We hope to have all you guys out and have a great time as always. If you can't make it have a safe and happy holidays and see you next year.

Quick Reply: -SMS 1st Tuesday Monthly Meet & BBQ-