Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Finally...

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally...

So lately things have just been getting better for me, and im totally relieved that it is. I just recently got my car back, its still having some electrical issues that the shop is going to get all set out for me once I return to get my car fully detailed for free. My car looks better than before which Im really happy about. I also finally stopped talking to this chick, and she finally stopped texting me. She was literally messing with my feelings which sucks, but luckily I found out that shes a compulsive lying alcoholic sooner than later down the line. And now I just got a follow up call for this pharmacy service representative position thats pays $16 an hour if I pass the background screening, and drug test. Im happy that my year is going to end on a good note, and 2010 will start up on a good one aswell. I just wanted to tell you guys since my family isnt home for the week, and my phone is off. This means Ill actually be able to save up for school again, and also buy some goodies for the t/a.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Hope everything keeps going in your favor. Take care man.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Well I hope you don't drip on your front door step, causing you to fall into your car, ruining your new repairs, bounch off and land face first on an ominously placed marijuana plant, causing accidental ingestion which would lead to failing your future drug test...all the while your phone falls out of your pocket and auto dials said female beginning a whole new cycle of drama via back and forth text messaging...

JK man, I hope things continue to go well for you.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Well I hope you don't drip on your front door step, causing you to fall into your car, ruining your new repairs, bounch off and land face first on an ominously placed marijuana plant, causing accidental ingestion which would lead to failing your future drug test...all the while your phone falls out of your pocket and auto dials said female beginning a whole new cycle of drama via back and forth text messaging...
lol!!!

Congrats man. Even though I had to sell of most of my goodies, the latter part of this year seems to be getting better for me too.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:18 PM
TECH Regular

Good to hear
Old 11-03-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats ...karma .....

Quick Reply: Finally...