LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Western Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members-59/)
-   -   MOSLEY VS. MAYWEATHER who is your pick and why???? (https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members/1273651-mosley-vs-mayweather-who-your-pick-why.html)

SSmokin99 04-29-2010 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6 (Post 13256830)
but on with the Mayweather and Mosley fight whos ready to see Rampage vs Rashad Evans May 29?

I like Rampage and I'm rooting for him, but his camp (Wolfslair) is fuckin garbage. If he wants to improve then he has to switch camps. He was a better fighter when he was in Pride FC.

NiteRiderWS6 04-29-2010 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by SSmokin99 (Post 13256840)
I like Rampage and I'm rooting for him, but his camp (Wolfslair) is fuckin garbage. If he wants to improve then he has to switch camps. He was a better fighter when he was in Pride FC.

You are like the 20th person I have heard say he needs to switch camps, I agree

cruiSSin LS1 04-30-2010 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by JMR (Post 13248133)
Mayweather VS. Mosley

Mosley because i fukken hate Mayweather
:engarde:

mayweather cuz he is 40 and 0...why should fight #41 be any different?
+
mayweather is MONEYYYYYYYY:chug:

TXZ28LS1 04-30-2010 11:28 PM

i wouldnt be surprised if mosely beats mayweather.. dont really care as manny will destroy both of them.. the last guy that floyd fought that was just as quick was judah, and judah was beating floyd the first 4-5 rounds, and even knocked down floyd.. unfortunately judah cant go past 5 rounds....LMAO..

manny just threw 1200+ punches last fight and wasnt tired..hell he didnt test positive..:D

masterz28 05-02-2010 12:46 AM

Good fight, Mosley let it get to his head...:argh:

Rubalcava 05-02-2010 01:49 AM

I know damn it mosley ruined it for hisself.
I thought for sure mayweather was gonna go down in the 2nd round

m6ttop 05-02-2010 03:58 PM

Mosley did good for an old guy but mayweather is no champ...Manny will put him in his place...if the bitch agrees to fight

LTXBOI 05-03-2010 05:06 AM

i think mosley would knock manny out..manny is a doped up rabit puncher with no power..mayweather will destroy manny,and we will see....once manny quit being scared of a test

SSmokin99 05-03-2010 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by LTXBOI (Post 13275050)
i think mosley would knock manny out..manny is a doped up rabit puncher with no power..mayweather will destroy manny,and we will see....once manny quit being scared of a test

LOL... shut the fuck up! If Manny has no power in his punches then why did the Mayweather's accuse him of being on roids? Fuckin idiot!! Mayweather is the one who's scared! After the Mosley fight he said he's willing to fight Pacman, but he just wants to be on a level playing field blah blah, but Pac has NEVER failed a test period so therefore its fair as far as Mayweather is concerned. Boxing isn't an olympic sport so fuck what Mayweather wants. He isn't bigger than the sport. Let the Nevada Athletic Commission do THEIR JOB and leave it at that. Kenducky Floyd Chicken is a bitch

Ryne @ CMS 05-03-2010 02:00 PM

wow another boring fight from floyd mayweather!! i think i actually fell asleep for a little bit during the fight..... the only fight i will actually pay for is.. is the one where manny destroys mayweather.... which will never happen because mayweather will continue to make excuses for not fighting him .... the reason why manny didnt want to test , was its clear the commission is in the mayweather's pocket....

C5natie 05-03-2010 03:15 PM

Everytime Mayweather got rocked he locked arms and held on to recover. That seemed to frustrate Mosley. Being older he needed to do his damage earlier. Still, I think Mayweather is stronger than Pacman and should beat him but I think Pacman buys everyone so who knows. After watching so much MMA this seemed boring.

LTXBOI 05-03-2010 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by SSmokin99 (Post 13276575)
LOL... shut the fuck up! If Manny has no power in his punches then why did the Mayweather's accuse him of being on roids? Fuckin idiot!! Mayweather is the one who's scared! After the Mosley fight he said he's willing to fight Pacman, but he just wants to be on a level playing field blah blah, but Pac has NEVER failed a test period so therefore its fair as far as Mayweather is concerned. Boxing isn't an olympic sport so fuck what Mayweather wants. He isn't bigger than the sport. Let the Nevada Athletic Commission do THEIR JOB and leave it at that. Kenducky Floyd Chicken is a bitch

wohwoh...dont get your panties in a bunch homie.mayweather nore manny payes my bills,either yours.all emotional like a puss..thats just my oppinion bro relax!!!!!

SSmokin99 05-03-2010 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by LTXBOI (Post 13277104)
wohwoh...dont get your panties in a bunch homie.mayweather nore manny payes my bills,either yours.all emotional like a puss..thats just my oppinion bro relax!!!!!

Well its a fact he has power in his punches. What the hell does bills have anything to do with this conversations? LOL

TXZ28LS1 05-03-2010 04:06 PM

even the commentators of the mayweather/mosely fight called mayweather the "Artful dodger".....LMAO!!!:D

Snowman2K1 05-03-2010 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Snowman2K1 (Post 13251678)
im taking mayweather because i fuking love mayweather lol...

those of you saying you hate him because of his attitude is exactly why he is how he is.. he loves being the villain of boxing and he doesnt give a fuck...

as far as boxing goes mayweather is the best counter puncher there is... mosley closes his eyes when he swings, watch for mayweather to cut him up through out the later rounds, i'll give mosley the first couple rounds.. than mayweather will learn his style and you will see the sweet science of boxing...

i think some of you guys underestimate mayweather's capability

mayweather in UD

haha i was right on it :D...

i didnt find the fight boring at all.. probably because i had money riding on it though.... those of you that think it was boring are probably more used to UFC which is not the same as boxing, its 2 different thing...

as far as pacquiao vs mayweather, fight will definitely happen .....

cruiSSin LS1 05-03-2010 05:30 PM

HGH does NOT show up on a piss test...only drawing blood can detect that ...hence why mayweather wants olympic style testing...whats so bad about that? mosely agreed to terms and they fought...

i like pacman and mayweather... the ball is in pacman's court... if he agrees then we see will c a fight... common sense tells me this... pacman and mayweather r prolly each gonna get 40 million for this fight... who is gonna turn down that kinda money cuz someone wont have their blood drawn...? uhhhhhh, whether pacman is on something or not, its kinda shady if u ask me... actually mayweather and pacman r bigger than the sport...with MMA on rise like it is...they might be the SAVIOR/s of boxing cuz it has been decling the past 10 years

cruiSSin LS1 05-03-2010 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Snowman2K1 (Post 13277339)
haha i was right on it :D...

i didnt find the fight boring at all.. probably because i had money riding on it though.... those of you that think it was boring are probably more used to UFC which is not the same as boxing, its 2 different thing...

as far as pacquiao vs mayweather, fight will definitely happen .....

u sure were!

mosely got gassed and in his own head quick...once the intial adrenaline settled it was boxing as usual for mayweather...

LTXBOI 05-03-2010 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by SSmokin99 (Post 13277156)
Well its a fact he has power in his punches. What the hell does bills have anything to do with this conversations? LOL

ur being a straight up pussy.telling me to shut the fuck up,AND FUCKIN IDIOT...your too emotional like a bitch!!!!WHY SO VOLGURE OVER MY OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T PAY OUR BILLS.YOU RELATED TO PAQIAU HOW EVER HIS NAME IS OR SOMETHING??????

LTXBOI 05-03-2010 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by cruissin ls1 (Post 13277562)
hgh does not show up on a piss test...only drawing blood can detect that ...hence
i like pacman and mayweather... The ball is in pacman's court... If he agrees then we see will c a fight... Common sense tells me this... Pacman and mayweather r prolly each gonna get 40 million for this fight... Who is gonna turn down that kinda money cuz someone wont have their blood drawn...? Uhhhhhh, whether pacman is on something or not, its kinda shady if u ask me... Actually mayweather and pacman r bigger than the sport...with mma on rise like it is...they might be the savior/s of boxing cuz it has been decling the past 10 years

^^^^^:d

LTXBOI 05-03-2010 11:13 PM

why mayweather wants olympic style testing...whats so bad about that? mosely agreed to terms and they fought...