Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Let's say, someone you dont like pay you a visit

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's what I know. Trespassing is illegal. But he is not a threat. Even with a weapon, he's not a threat. So really you can't do anything to him unless he points or uses the weapon towards you, than you can shoot him. And if you do shoot, beat or stab him, once he drops, he's no longer a threat. If he forces himself into your house, unless he has a weapon threat against you, all you can really do is beat him with your own fist. You're suppose to call the cops if he's trespassing. My family is involved in law enforcement, but that's all I know.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

Had an issue like this awhile back dude came with some friends threw bottles and bricks at my brothers car. They tried to get away in a honda civic. They didn get very far. A honda runnin from an ss camaro. That tells u how stupid these guys were.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

and then?
Old 01-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Staging Lane

Caught em boxed them in. Beat the **** outta them.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chevystyle
Here's what I know. Trespassing is illegal. But he is not a threat. Even with a weapon, he's not a threat. So really you can't do anything to him unless he points or uses the weapon towards you, than you can shoot him. And if you do shoot, beat or stab him, once he drops, he's no longer a threat. If he forces himself into your house, unless he has a weapon threat against you, all you can really do is beat him with your own fist. You're suppose to call the cops if he's trespassing. My family is involved in law enforcement, but that's all I know.
just put a gardening house sprayer in his hand and shoot the ******... The cops can do it you can too!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XxRedDevilxX
just put a gardening house sprayer in his hand and shoot the ******... The cops can do it you can too!!!
HAHA!

Um, how do you prove you werent a threat if you are in my house... dead. My word versus... well, i guess its just my word then.

If someone breaks into my house, im assuming they're there to harm me or my family. Im not going to wait and make sure thats the case. Unfortunately they know the laws well enough to get out of the house ASAP. Personally I think we should be able to defend our property with deadly force. I bet you a lot less people would break into cars.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chevystyle
Research 'Castle Doctrine' and your state. ... If I see someone who I don't know entering my house, weapon or no weapon and I sense that "my life is in immanent danger", I'm shooting! They'll leave in a body bag or I will.

Last edited by WS6 Rampage; 01-03-2011 at 01:52 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Research 'Castle Doctrine' and your state. ... If I see someone who I don't know entering my house, weapon or no weapon and I sense that "my life is in immanent danger", I'm shooting! They'll leave in a body bag or I will.
Haha spoken like a true NRA member. Good call.