Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

7-30-11 Inde Motor Sports Ranch Track Day (Wilcox)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 01:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7-30-11 Inde Motor Sports Ranch Track Day (Wilcox)

Inde Motorsports Ranch Track Day July 30th

Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 West Airport Road, Willcox, AZ 85643

When: July 30th Drivers meeting at 7am on track by 8am (this may change)

What: A Private Track rental for Inde Motorsports Ranch we will be using the world class 2.75 mile road course and facilities. Plans are in work for a Drift course to be set up on the 300’ X 300’ Skidpad. Temperatures are usually milder then Tucson temps by 10 to 20 degrees. Combine that with a early start time and you will get plenty of track time with smaller run groups.

Prices: PM for Prices (Cost is low for the amount of track time you receive) Everyone will need to be prepaid.

Conditions: To make this work I need to have at least 34 cars prepaid buy the July 24th. And that is 34 prepaid cars not 34 “I will be there” I would like to be able to take peoples word for it but this even will have to break even with the track rental cost. I am not here to make money on these track days I would only like to break even so more cars better pricing. I will take payment through paypal or in person. If we come up short, well then everyone gets a refund. If you need to bail out after prepaying then you need to find someone to fill you spot if we are fewer than 34 cars. If we have plenty of cars I will issue refunds. Simple concept please let me know if you have any questions.

Goal: The goal of this event is to establish a good base for more event s in the future. Good turn outs raise interest from the track as well as other participants. I hope is this will grow into a series of such where you have an alternative to existing race series events where the entire day is based around getting lots of on track time. I would also like to see some simple Time Attack events.

Conclusion: Here’s a chance to get in on the ground floor with a Grassroots Track event with fewer cars and more track time than any other event in Arizona. With support this event can become a permanent fixture for Arizona track enthusiasts.

Car and Equipment Requirements: An “M” (<– Motorcycle) or “SA” rated helmet driver and passenger, Car in good working condition, tires in good shape, brakes etc. No fluid leaks.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:06 PM
12 Second Club

No interest in getting some open track time? Trust me once you run a road course the drag strip seems like a waste of time....

Past Events

Old 05-22-2011, 04:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a good time Hunter. Wish I could make it.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Teching In

I am interested in running my 98 Camaro that weekend. Please keep me posted with what the cost will be and when you must have the money. My son is also interested (former 2001 Camaro and 1969 Z/28 owner/builder) but now has an Acura. Could he run that while he awaits another Camaro? If not, can we enter both of us as drivers of the same car?

Don
Old 06-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Teching In

I have only recently learned about the attempt to hold an open-track day at Inde Motorsports Park, but I notice that this thread was started in May. Where are all of the Corvette and Camaro owners who are interested in more than drag racing? Come on guys, there must be SOME of you interested in enjoying the full potential of your fine machines! If this event were planned for Mustang owners, I bet there would be overwhelming response. I used to run my Camaro at events at Willow Springs before I moved to Arizona, and I am finding affordable events at interesting courses non-existant.

So, please guys, let's show GTA Burnout that we are interest in such a great opportunity and speak up. Or is this thread dead???
Old 06-23-2011, 12:18 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by runnerdon
I have only recently learned about the attempt to hold an open-track day at Inde Motorsports Park, but I notice that this thread was started in May. Where are all of the Corvette and Camaro owners who are interested in more than drag racing? Come on guys, there must be SOME of you interested in enjoying the full potential of your fine machines! If this event were planned for Mustang owners, I bet there would be overwhelming response. I used to run my Camaro at events at Willow Springs before I moved to Arizona, and I am finding affordable events at interesting courses non-existant.

So, please guys, let's show GTA Burnout that we are interest in such a great opportunity and speak up. Or is this thread dead???
Events not dead just road racing on a domestic site. lol.

PM me or Email me at GTABurnout at yahoo.com for more details

__________________________________________________ ______________
So looks like we wont be getting 34 people so I made a call had the event changed to a limit of 24. Cuts costs staying under 25 and keeps prices the same.

So Now this event is like my past events. I will have a list. I have 5 spots filled already and people who attended past events will get priority.

I will edit the first post tomorrow to reflect the changes.

So PM me if your interested in getting on the list. But I have to ask that you only sign up if your 100% sure you will be able to make it. People who sign up then don't show will not be invited back for my events.

Price will be the same. We will have a beginner / slow car group so all skill levels are welcome. With only 8 cars on a 2.75 mile track odds are you wont see any one else unless you want to.

So don't let this be like Robs event where after wards everyone was wishing they made it.

I will still accept prepayment. Prepayment will be used to bump people on the list should we fill the list. So Prepay if you want to assure you have a spot.

Thanks
Hunter

Quick Reply: 7-30-11 Inde Motor Sports Ranch Track Day (Wilcox)