Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thought I'd check in here for the 1st time in months

Old 08-20-2011, 08:46 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thought I'd check in here for the 1st time in months

I've been out of the car thing after my race car deal went way bad with someone that is or was a shop owner.Ended up selling my 02 Camaro rolling a while back.But I am looking to get back in to the Ls1 thing again.I am planning on a Fox Body Ls? set up.Should be interesting.Still up in the air as to what it'll be motor wise but I'll probably be hitting up Ryne at CMS once I know more on what the setup will be.On the hunt for a clean coupe to start with.Not sure who from b4 are still around since I've been out of the loop for quite awhile.Those still around that remember me from a few moons ago feel free to say hello.I'll be checking in here and a few other forums on here a bit more regularly.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:39 PM
10 Second Club

Whats up Jason?, I was wondering if you were still around.

Last edited by XpEdItIoUs; 08-20-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's up Jason? Nice to see you around again. A guy named Sean from San Diego (Tireburnin) has a sweet setup you should check out sometime - big cube LSx in a Fox chassis. He's working out the details, but it flat out hauls ***. Ryne and Mike at CMS could get you a similar build, I'm sure.

Welcome back.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome back Jason, Clint and I where just talking about you the other day.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thought about you as I saw Phelan on my way back from Mojave. Good to hear from you.

Good luck to you and thanks again for your help in the past. I'm sure whatever car you build will be a beast.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

These LS Mustangs are sweet. Lets run them when you get yours done.

A few other guys in San Diego have one built or are in the process too.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:35 PM
8 Second Club

Hey Xped not much.Just been a bit busy working.I see you've had your car up and running 4 a while.Any track times or anything. yet?

Thanks SS MPSTR 4 the welcome back.Ic you ditched the 6 speed and picked up a bit of et aswell.Congrats.

Hey Ken thanks.Yeah I am not sure what happened 2 Clint he quit anwsering his phone when I called him.All good though.

A Bryan no problem on the previous help.If you need any help let me know and time permitting I would be more than up 4 it.We'll see on my new project.I am sure it'll be a ways down the road.

Tireburning that sounds cool.I like the Fox Body Car but I am a Chevy Power Fan.Built Ford Tough with Chevy Stuff.lol.

Last edited by Nine Finger 02 Z28; 08-21-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
I've been out of the car thing after my race car deal went way bad with someone that is or was a shop owner.Ended up selling my 02 Camaro rolling a while back.But I am looking to get back in to the Ls1 thing again.I am planning on a Fox Body Ls? set up.Should be interesting.Still up in the air as to what it'll be motor wise but I'll probably be hitting up Ryne at CMS once I know more on what the setup will be.On the hunt for a clean coupe to start with.Not sure who from b4 are still around since I've been out of the loop for quite awhile.Those still around that remember me from a few moons ago feel free to say hello.I'll be checking in here and a few other forums on here a bit more regularly.
long time no talk jason! how you been bro? hit me up i have alot of ideas and done some crazy **** with these motors lol, plus i have an in house fabricator that is awesome and can fabricate pretty much anything..
Old 08-23-2011, 12:57 AM
10 Second Club

....Hey NF, I mean Jason..ha i'm still around i guess i'm the oldest young minded techer on here, Good to see ur back!!!!!!!, yeah man i luv'd ur Black Beast, Hey put up that Awesome burnout i'm sure the New guys would luv to see a REAL Burn out......lol....anywho hope to see u @ the Dale sometime!!!
btw, my car is still slow.......
Old 08-23-2011, 01:17 AM
10 Second Club

So far i only had her at the track once. It ran 10.8 @ 113 mph. what are you shooting for when you build your mustang? comon Jason you know you want to run 7's in the 1/4
Old 08-23-2011, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
A Bryan no problem on the previous help.If you need any help let me know and time permitting I would be more than up 4 it.We'll see on my new project.I am sure it'll be a ways down the road.
I have relocated to Ridgecrest, contact me if you head that way or if you head out to Willow Springs. Since I will be bored to death in the new town, I will probably kill time at WS when they have drags.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thought I'd check in here for the 1st time in months