Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone hiring around Orange County?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone hiring around Orange County?

Looking to find another automotive job, have 3 years experience of working as an auto technician and some retail experience.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im looking for techs
Old 01-26-2012, 10:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jeremy 92 RS
Im looking for techs
Old 01-28-2012, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah...I just left b my job because I was tired of being a general tech. I'm looking for something more focused
Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

how about you give me back the parts you stole from my car and the money you owe me pizza face? if u want to kiss something u can start with chris's ***.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 AM
10 Second Club

Is that you in his avatar brynnda?
Old 02-07-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

whats wrong jeremy? pimple got your tongue? u have nothing to say about the lt4 heads, lt4 intake, 1.6 rockers you stole for that white trash turd gen, my cam and my oem ws6 hood u posted on c/l and got $250 for??? i cant believe pewter c5 chris hasnt kicked your *** for slander by now. if someone said my shop made them fake receipts for parts you stole, id be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssed. unless chris is in on it too..... does he know that you told people, including me that he made u fake receipts so if i tried to sue you id lose? i havent had the chance to talk to him in person, but i will. i also have all the c/l ads you posted for MY parts. youre gross. try some simple green on your face. or dawn. it cuts grease. youre like the 3rd gen camaros of guys. keep calling me a ****, chris said it felt brand new after he got past the first 2 inches. seriously, i have tampons bigger than your pathetic child size excuse for a ***** and theyre so comfortable you cant even feel them. youre a bigger idiot than i thought if you seriously thought i was "going for a walk". chris wants to know how his dick tastes, believe me - you know.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

lmao
Old 02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Staging Lane

western region is like the MySpace of ls1tech....
Old 02-07-2012, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMMGWS6

Hey bro? where you been ? How you been !?? Haven't seen you in a while

Originally Posted by ZexGX
lmao
Sup lee
Saw your car on gm high tech while back "readers rides"
Old 02-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TPI TERROR

Hey bro? where you been ? How you been !?? Haven't seen you in a while
Oh **** what's up TPI!
I've just been kicken it, working on my bussiness.... selling some good **** out the trunk of my ride...
Old 02-07-2012, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

you'd be pissed to if he stole that **** from you. thats a lot of money. c5 chris handed him $500 for MY motor i sold him, stupid mistake on chris's part. jeremy kept the money and didnt give me one red cent. he made me homeless, not to mention he threw away pics of my mom b4 i was born and us as a family i got as a christmas present from my nina. my house burned down and my mom was killed. im the only survivor. we lost everything. he threw all those pics of my mom in the trash, along with pics of my son who he constantly referred to as a "mistake". ill never replace those. theyre gone forever and my nina gave me every one she had. now i only have 2 grainy pics of my mom. ive given him way to long to make it right. now im pissed. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..... trust me, the next time he sees me and chris, it wont be chris he needs to worry about.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
TECH Addict

Old 02-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Staging Lane

Old 02-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

Now I know this is 2 years old, but I still get points being that she was already 7 months deep into a relationship with Chris at the time of this text. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words:

Get a life Brenda. Nobody stole anything from you. And not that I really care to clear the air for a bunch of strangers on the web, but those so called "stolen parts" were given to me by Brenda herself, as re-payment to pull her car out of the impound lot for a second time within a few month period for driving in CA with no valid DL. And being that she had no job (and no initiative to get one, but rather live off her minimum wage paid BF at the time) that was the deal agreed upon.

PS, loved all of the comments. I'm glad to know I still carry a special place in your heart after all this time. Especially the tampon/***** comparison. A matter of fact, 90% of your insults were exactly the same ones you used to tell me about Howard (Brenda's ex-husband) when we were together. And let me guess, I'm sure you're still unemployed and sitting around Chris' mom house with no job or motive, drinking and smoking kush all day, just like you did with me, for the small time I tolerated it (or should I say, coming to my senses). My memories of being with you are the constant reminder to myself that even the best **** up in life (and that I no longer like chicks with dicks). But its reassuring to see and hear that somethings just never change.

Hope your enjoyed your popcorn, boys.

Last edited by Jeremy 92 RS; 02-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Kettle Corn is the ****.

'nuff said.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GMMGWS6

+2 lol
Old 02-07-2012, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

you are so full of **** and a liar. no one likes you. youre dirty. i never gave you my parts. ever.i told you id pay you back. i had a job but a soon as i had the money i left your sorry ***. i only said id get rid of chris to get my parts back. why would i leave chris for you?hes perfect. youre a psycho. you called me a crazy pill popping bitch for taking my bi polar meds and a **** for putting on a little make up. your mom wears make up. so does your little sister. i want my parts and my money.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

if u didnt steal my parts then why did u lock my bumper, hood, intake, heads, rockers and cam in your garage and then say youll call the cops if i come to your house and try to get them and then said c5 chris gave u fake receipts so id lose in court? so what if my ex husband ha a tiny pee pee, you 2 have a lot in common. remember when we were in the 7/11 parking lot and u asked me if the reason u couldnt get me off was because because your pee pee was too small? i had the deer in the head light look for what seemed like forever. i didnt want to be mean, so i lied. chris doesnt have that problem.

"get a life"??? r u serious??? i havent posted or said **** about u in a year, YOU made that bullshit post to my fiance then put that immature kissy face. **** with my fiance and i'll **** with you.

i have my own place and im a dog trainer. YOURE the one living with mommy and daddy. do u still get drunk and throw trash cans over your head down the street at 3 am? HULK SMASH!

one ore thing, i have a 90 lb pitbull puppy id just love for u to meet

Last edited by brynnda; 02-07-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

That pic would be valid if I wasn't right there telling her to do it. Bottom line is you fucked her over bad and pretty much took everything she had. I was there when you told us you would give everything back when we met up at marshalls. You gave back pretty much nothing and still kept the LT4 parts and her pics of her mom. You don't do that to people. There's so much more to this story that unfolded over the years but bottom line is you took away everything she had and still have the nerve to troll and post in every thread you can right after me. Let it go