Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Leviandersons 4th annual cruise!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Leviandersons 4th annual cruise!!!

A little shot in the dark on this but here in Colorado we have an annual fbody/gto/corvette/etc cruise and it has been a great turnout since we started it 4 years ago. Well, its time has come around again and I wanted to see if there were any takers here on LS1.com for the first time.

The cruise is simple. We meet in Westminster, Co on 120th ave and I-25 at a park and ride on the west side of I-25. once we feel we have everyone we take off to silverthorne, Co using I-25 South to I-70 West. Once in silverthorne we stop for lunch (about an hour), regroup and set off to Loveland pass which is a an excellent mountain for scenery. Then we continue on back through the mountains to Golden which will have the Golden supercruise on the same day.

This is an ALL DAY cruise. Excellent cruise, people and cars. August 4th, 2012....WE MEET AT 10 AM, if you are not at the park and ride by the time we leave you will be left unless you call or text your location in advance. This is a drama free cruise and I guarantee you'll love it so come on by and check it out. Every year we get at least 30 cars.

Some pictures from last year. Enjoy. PM me for my number if interested.

Quick Reply: Leviandersons 4th annual cruise!!!