Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

CBM Speed Shop/Chassis Dyno in So.California

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 06:54 PM
CBM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation CBM Speed Shop/Chassis Dyno in So.California

CBM is a full speed and fabracation shop located in Rancho Cucamonga California.
Specializing in the GM LSX family of engines a CBM LSX engine can deliver more than 1600 hp. An in-ground Chassis Dyno, as well as several fully stocked shelves with Superchargers, Turbos and Custom Billet Accessories of every kind help to make horsepower. We are professional engine tuners, programmers and installers. Developing our personal and exclusive relationship with our vendors has been ten years in the making and in turn we can access most anything and everything you could ever need to produce maximum horsepower.

At Custom Built Motorsports we pride our company on Quality and Performance along with exceptional Customer Service and qualified technical support. There will always be someone there to answer your question.We stand behind all of our workmanship and use nothing but the best for in parts and supplies.

A breif history:
In 2006, Chris Bland and Bruce McKillop joined their over 40 yrs of experience with building engines and knowledge of the GM world to create a company that produces consistently superior & reliable engines for all enthusiasts.

Chris Bland is a GM world class certified technician and is fully ASE certified. You can be confident in knowing the best man for the job is building your engine. Bruce McKillop is customer service focused, coming from his 25 yrs of GM dealer experience and running service departments. Bruce received the Jack Smith award from GM 5yrs in a row for parts & service excellence. His 20 yrs of expertise in the off-road industry insures that you will get the right engine for your application or parts for your specific needs.

Whether you Pilot a Sand Rail, Launch a Drag Car, Navigate a Speed Boat or Cruise a Hot Rod you will find our performance, knowledge and quality workmanship out weigh all the others.

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build It

Check out the new CBM eBay store.
http://stores.ebay.com/Custom-Built-Motors

Here is a video of our new 454 LX Twin Turbo WARHAWK putting over 1100 hp
to the ground. Drop this bad boy in your Drag Car, Sand Rail or Factory Race Truck.

Thank you.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:38 PM
On The Tree

What is your address in Rancho? I would like to come check your out since your are local with a dyno. I live in Alta Loma.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Am i going to see that truck at the drags and hill at Glamis?
Old 05-30-2012, 01:13 PM
CBM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ur jlus
What is your address in Rancho? I would like to come check your out since your are local with a dyno. I live in Alta Loma.
CBM MOTORSPORTS
9252 Hyssop Drive
Rancho Cucamonga
909-291-7550
m-f
9-5
Old 05-30-2012, 01:17 PM
CBM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 180ls1
Am i going to see that truck at the drags and hill at Glamis?
The entire truck is back with its owner in Dubai UAE.

Quick Reply: CBM Speed Shop/Chassis Dyno in So.California