Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone know where to order a 2018 ZL1 1LE?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WBO_COTTO
15k over is probably the cheapest you will find one....there is a white 1LE in Victorville...
I called around and dealers are willing to give it to me for MSRP about $73K ish loaded. Just called Victorville Chevy and they actually do have one. They want 89K! They are the only dealers that actually have one and the reason is because they are asking WAY over MSRP. I cant justify doing that when I got one coming for 73K and couple other dealers offered it for the same cost. Thanks anyway man. Thing I will just have to wait for it.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1240z
I called around and dealers are willing to give it to me for MSRP about $73K ish loaded. Just called Victorville Chevy and they actually do have one. They want 89K! They are the only dealers that actually have one and the reason is because they are asking WAY over MSRP. I cant justify doing that when I got one coming for 73K and couple other dealers offered it for the same cost. Thanks anyway man. Thing I will just have to wait for it.
I'm pretty sure even if you order it Dealerships can sell it for whatever else they want to mark it up...It's worked that way for The GT350'S and GT-R'S I've sold. It'll be nice if you get sticker from what ever dealer you are getting it from.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Teching In

I'm pretty sure even if you order it Dealerships can sell it for whatever else they want to mark it up...It's worked that way for The GT350'S and GT-R'S I've sold. It'll be nice if you get sticker from what ever dealer you are getting it from.
I understand. I spoke with them and they said I dont need a deposit to order it. I told them I have no problem with that. I just need to know the final number and I told them I dont want them to get the car and all the sudden the price is completely different from what we discusses. He said the the cost will not exceed over 73800 at the most. I explained that I dont want to walk into the room where they do all the financials and just get raped on all this warranty and extra bullshit they tack on. I explained I used to be a licensed dealer with my dad and have friends of friends at other dealers and dont want to deal with them because if something goes sideways, I dont want drama. He understood and said I dont need to buy anything extra if I dont want to.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:56 PM
Teching In

Im pretty much over it. I talked to a few people and watched a lot of the feed back about the car. Because there is no bushings in the car and is rigid as hell. I decided to simple get a ZL1. The LZ! 1LE is with out a doubt a sick car and one of the best handling track cars but because I do more street then track, I went for the comfort. Everyone said it sucks for a daily driver.
I found a fully loaded 2017 ZL1 in Vegas. I was heading to Vegas anyways a few days before I found it. When we got to Vegas and got to the hotel, I told my wife I was heading to the dealer ship to look at a car. She pretty much flipped out and tried to calm her down. That didnt work so I went anyway. Paid 58K for it with 4K miles and drove it back to the hotel. I'll spare the drama but it didnt go very well with my wife and even got more mad that is was a manuel cause she cant drive it. lol
Will be calling the dealer and cancelling my order unless someone else want to take my spot. They are giving it to me for MSRP. $73K
Attached Thumbnails Anyone know where to order a 2018 ZL1 1LE?-img_6697.jpg   Anyone know where to order a 2018 ZL1 1LE?-img_6703.jpg  
Old 08-30-2017, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Im pretty much over it. I talked to a few people and watched a lot of the feed back about the car. Because there is no bushings in the car and is rigid as hell. I decided to simple get a ZL1. The LZ! 1LE is with out a doubt a sick car and one of the best handling track cars but because I do more street then track, I went for the comfort. Everyone said it sucks for a daily driver.
I found a fully loaded 2017 ZL1 in Vegas. I was heading to Vegas anyways a few days before I found it. When we got to Vegas and got to the hotel, I told my wife I was heading to the dealer ship to look at a car. She pretty much flipped out and tried to calm her down. That didnt work so I went anyway. Paid 58K for it with 4K miles and drove it back to the hotel. I'll spare the drama but it didnt go very well with my wife and even got more mad that is was a manuel cause she cant drive it. lol
Will be calling the dealer and cancelling my order unless someone else want to take my spot. They are giving it to me for MSRP. $73K
SIIICK! A dealer demo pretty much a car that the General Manager drives. makes sense to get a car like that. I sold a demo GT-R with 5k miles for 13k under sticker. CONGRATS man thing is sick...I was going to tell you that but I thought you weren't going to daily it....Magnetic ride is way better then the hard 1LE suspension for sure.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:59 PM
Teching In

SIIICK! A dealer demo pretty much a car that the General Manager drives. makes sense to get a car like that. I sold a demo GT-R with 5k miles for 13k under sticker. CONGRATS man thing is sick...I was going to tell you that but I thought you weren't going to daily it....Magnetic ride is way better then the hard 1LE suspension for sure.
Thanks man. It rides so much better then the 2015 1LE I have. Night and day.
If it was a demo, I would have never bought it. Lol.
Dont want a beater. Some dude bought it for him self and ended up bring it back and traded it in on a High Country GMC. I talked to the guy. Apparently the dude is loaded and didnt care about the loss when he changed vehicles.
This car is so much fun to drive, I been driving it daily. If I got the 1LE version, I would be mad that I couldn't drive it daily or get a chiropractor.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Launching!

Thanks man. It rides so much better then the 2015 1LE I have. Night and day.
If it was a demo, I would have never bought it. Lol.
Dont want a beater. Some dude bought it for him self and ended up bring it back and traded it in on a High Country GMC. I talked to the guy. Apparently the dude is loaded and didnt care about the loss when he changed vehicles.
This car is so much fun to drive, I been driving it daily. If I got the 1LE version, I would be mad that I couldn't drive it daily or get a chiropractor.
Actually a dealer demo is only a car that the General Manager or owner drives(lucky ****) our GM for example has the GT-350 drives it for 3-5k then sells it for sticker or under. You should bring it to Galpin we have a Car show OCT 8TH. Once again good choice ZL1 is beast
Old 09-11-2017, 05:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 87 Likes on 78 Posts

FWIW I know a guy that just bought one for under $60k. Dark Grey metallic 10 speed auto.

He got both a dealer and GM discount. Said a few dealerships had them but he wanted the grey so went to that dealership. IIRC Norwalk, CA

He is in the "can't take it over 4k rpm for 1500 mi" mode
Old 09-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Teching In

I assume your talking about the regular ZL1?

Originally Posted by ******
FWIW I know a guy that just bought one for under $60k. Dark Grey metallic 10 speed auto.

He got both a dealer and GM discount. Said a few dealerships had them but he wanted the grey so went to that dealership. IIRC Norwalk, CA

He is in the "can't take it over 4k rpm for 1500 mi" mode

Quick Reply: Anyone know where to order a 2018 ZL1 1LE?