Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

For trade: 2000 tj jeep

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For trade: 2000 tj jeep

Posting for a friend...sorry if this is not the right area...

I have a 2000 TJ that was recently totalled. Runs perfect with just over 51,000 miles on the whole chassis. The only damage is to the body, NO FRAME DAMAGE. The right rear corner, tailgate, rear glass, and rear floor pan were damaged. the jeep is a 4.0 sport non modified hard top model with air conditioning, air bags, 3spd auto, back seat, and all the other regular stuff [completely stock]. I can send pictures via email. My non work email is chrisp_shiva@yahoo.com. I want to trade this damaged tj for a decent cj preferrably pre 1975 (damn CA smog laws).

Please pass this along to any jeep message boards you may visit.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:22 PM
On The Tree

would he be willing to sell it for cash or does he just want to trade, and is it located in Ca? I'm looking for parts for mine

Wade
Old 03-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Launching!

Im sure if the price is right he will sell it, and yes it is in southern california. He really just wants another jeep [older non smog one]. This one is still very drivable other than the smashed cab. The frame is not bent and the motor, rear, and tranny and all drivetrain are perfect still. Email him with what you have in mind. Im sure he can work something out.

Quick Reply: For trade: 2000 tj jeep