Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

wicked heritage hang out for luis's bday8/13!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking wicked heritage hang out for luis's bday8/13!

some of you know its my b-day this sunday 8/13.wicked heritage is meeting at the in and out in hacienda rd. in vista, ca(next to the oceanside D.M.V). We are going to hang out for a while and hopefully take a small cruise.everyone is welcome to come!

for those of you who live in san diego...
take 805 or the 5 north to 78 east, exit on emerald rd and take a right at the first light and you will see in and out.

or 15 north to 78 west exit on emerald take left and first light(hacienda rd)take right and you will see in and out.

hope to see you guys out there!

p.s who wants to buy me a pro charger for my B-day?
Old 08-13-2006, 10:21 AM
On The Tree

Hey Luis. Can't make it today. Blake has to go to the dr. today for something that came up yesterday. We wish you a great bday. We'll be out next time.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

meeting changed to 3pm
Old 08-13-2006, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

change of plans hanging out at mira mesa at 3pm boomers and edwards cinama
Old 08-13-2006, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

where is that at
Old 08-13-2006, 03:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked illusions
some of you know its my b-day this sunday 8/13.wicked heritage is meeting at the in and out in hacienda rd. in vista, ca(next to the oceanside D.M.V). We are going to hang out for a while and hopefully take a small cruise.everyone is welcome to come!

so is your "team" going to be there

for those of you who live in san diego...
take 805 or the 5 north to 78 east, exit on emerald rd and take a right at the first light and you will see in and out.

or 15 north to 78 west exit on emerald take left and first light(hacienda rd)take right and you will see in and out.

hope to see you guys out there!

p.s who wants to buy me a pro charger for my B-day?
so is your "team" going to be there
Old 08-14-2006, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

are mad because no one rolls with like you?
why are you mad?
Old 08-14-2006, 09:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

good comeback man, yeah i am the gay one, thats why you roll in a "team"
Old 08-14-2006, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

LOL...did you have a traumatizing experience in a team?it's a good bro....its not your fault....it's not your fault...it's not your faultdont be mad!
Old 08-14-2006, 10:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

LOL...did you have a traumatizing experience in a team?it's a good bro....its not your fault....it's not your fault...it's not your faultdont be mad!
wow, your a smart one. i have one question, if your in a "team" what are you guys competing for, and who are you competing against?, just curious.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:45 PM
On The Tree

well first you say I am gay. I honestly think you are the one that's why you keep bringing that subject up.second you say being in a car club is rice. You tell me who is the ricer youre the one who kicks it with evos . I roll with domestics.Look at your vett you have black rims!it doesent get any more than that!only imports have that look or maybe you were pissed off you dont have a honda so you tried to make your vett look like one. ...how about you drop the crap and you tell me why are you mad?as far as I am concerned I dont even know you.

Last edited by Wicked illusions; 08-15-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

well first you say I am gay. I honestly think you are the one that's why you keep bringing that subject up.second you say being in a car club is rice. You tell me who is the ricer youre the one who kicks it with evos . I roll with domestics.Look at your vett you have black rims!it doesent get any more than that!only imports have that look or maybe you were pissed off you dont have a honda so you tried to make your vett look like one. ...how about you drop the crap and you tell me why are you mad?as far as I am concerned I dont even know you.
Hey guranteed that my ricy evo will tare the **** out of any of your "team".

I'm sorry rolling with a team wasn't even cool in highschool atleast back then the names weren't as gay.

I think they might be trying to compete for the soggy biscut at the end of the cruise.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

ha ha, well here we go, well my friend that has the evo, he used to have a corvette a while ago, and was force to sell, then he got a evo, plus he has been my good friend for 3+ years, so i am not going to be his friend just because he got an evo. second he bought it, but some nice wheels on it lowered with 2000 dollar coilovers, and took of the wing, another thing is, his car would own on all you guys cars in your little group (i am willing to put money on that). you think my "ZO6" motorsports wheels are gay, well thats fine to each there on i guess, kinda funny from the guy that rolls in a car "team" ha ha .

p.s you still havent told me #1 what are you guys competing for, #2 who you guys are competing against. lol do you guys have practices, you guys all meet, and practice launching your cars, shifting your cars? who is your guys coach?? your a tool man.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

LOL...at least you admit you are the ricer! I’ll give you that. Well you still haven’t answered me why Ur mad? And I wouldn't be so sure about taking out the cars in my team. I dont doubt your evo is fast, but fast or slow its still rice. and kicking it with rice makes you rice! So I rather be in a team than to roll w/rice (nothing personal juiced)and playing the he said she said bullshit is gay so My final words.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

i rather drive "rice" than be an ignorant retard......
Don't know why you would consider a clean car rice?

Y don't you and your team roll out some time and you can compete for something other than who's giving who the reach around, or who's going to have to swallow.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:35 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

LOL...at least you admit you are the ricer! I’ll give you that. Well you still haven’t answered me why Ur mad? And I wouldn't be so sure about taking out the cars in my team. I dont doubt your evo is fast, but fast or slow its still rice. and kicking it with rice makes you rice! So I rather be in a team than to roll w/rice (nothing personal juiced)and playing the he said she said bullshit is gay so My final words.
i am not mad at all about the "team" deal, i am the just stating the obvious, your stupid for even saying that. you willing to put your money where your mouth is about your cars beating my buddies evo.??
Old 08-15-2006, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

why is that how you and your friend roll?
Old 08-15-2006, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

i guess rollin with rice makes more sense than having team.... i don't see any of your lakies on here helping you out.

wait wait wait, i know i bet they are getting your aoggy biscuit ready.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

bro. first you say being in a team is rice and gay so isnt that you being mad about the team deal? and your point was being ricer.I proved ur the ricer so now you are changing the subject abiut who is faster.I'll get my friends evo on you or my mom's friends car.....dude grow up once a ricer always a ricer....we can go at it all night and like i said Iam not into the he said she said bull.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

LOL! haters I mean ricers....you cant live with them you cant live with out them **** you have to have them.....