Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

West Coast Marines Come In!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok i still ahvent gotten an answer in regards to Cpl's Course. No need for all this banter.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
nobody singled him out... unless he's a midget, i could care less about what HE does as a person.

i just think its funny how pissed off military personnel get when somebody says anything regarding military forces jobs, and immediately start saying how without them we aren't free, or how we couldnt do that job, but if you can read, you should know that nothing bad was EVER said about "the marines" as a job, nobody said the marines suck, its a shitty job, too dangerous, its for queers etc. and yet we STILL get lectured about freedom and everything

we just make fun of these people that are in the armed forces that get mad VERY easily and start LECTURING how they could beat me up, or live in a hole longer than me or whatever. so far you guys have proved yourselves to be just these people, saying how long your away from your families and how many people get hurt, i've already heard it
your a bitch, that would most likely **** yourself the minute you set foot in iraq, you guys are all tools, we need to give tose marines respect for what they are doing over there, i am not in the military at all, but i give respect where respect is do.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Banned

again... what is that... the THIRD time somebody in this thread alone has lectured the 'ole "you wouldn't last, i could beat you up" crap... lol keep it comin'
Old 10-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Banned

and i'm still waiting for somebody to show me how i "disrespected" marines, or their jobs in any way

Old 10-18-2006, 05:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
again... what is that... the THIRD time somebody in this thread alone has lectured the 'ole "you wouldn't last, i could beat you up" crap... lol keep it comin'
i never said i could beat you up, i just think you're an idiot
Old 10-18-2006, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

It was just the simple fact that he didn't have any remarks for you and you willingly came on HIS thread and started bickering...Whether you actually CAME out and said that Marines are ***** or not is not the issue...Why didn't you go on into someone else's thread that you didn't know at all and start this?? It's because you want to say that all Marines try to come out and say that they're better than you and blah blah blah but where did he say that?? When have I said that?? I have SOOOO many friends from here (Marines and Civilians) and this was never a issue with any of them... I know that there are those retards out there that do what you're talking about but I thought that this forum was for answering questions...Questions of all sorts... I've seen some off the wall questions answered and when this guy is asking about his CAREER you want to flame him... It's the same as asking about an interview or how to do a resume... Some choose this life and some don't...But why persicute the ones that have (regardless of why they did) simply because you came across one or two that you didn't like...By definition of what you're doing is PREJUDICE.... It's the exact same as not liking someone from a particular race or creed...Well the creed that we have sworn to uphold is something greater than you can grasp... So why hate??
Old 10-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Banned

LOL @ getting the responses I anticipated...

Again, how would i not be free without the Marines??? I do believe that you all are talking out of your ***...There is nobody attacking us, nothing to worry about...So some guy crashed his airplane into a building, that was 5 years ago!!! Get over it, move on...Absolutely no reason to be in Iraq, lets those ******** figure out their own ****...Why do we need to get involved and waste my money???

LOL @ not being able to last a day in Iraq...I've been to Bosnia for 2 1/2 years, it's not that different...I have several friends in Iraq now as well, and guess what??? They're on AIM right now!!! Wow, it's real tough over there So tough that they have internet access and can dick around all they want...

LOL @ you...And LOL @ the stupid comeback you'll be making ....
Old 10-18-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

you don't even deserve a come back...You're ignorant and of course you don't see the reason for being there... Whatever..You honestly think that is the only reason that we're there?? When did you honestly become a history or military tactics major?? There is so much stuff outside of the media that you don't know...

Oh, hey for the guy that started this...I have a bunch of buddies that have went through that course...I'll talk to them and let you know how it is...
Old 10-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Banned

So there it is...I win, since you can't defend your position...
Old 10-18-2006, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have no position because there is no need for one...You are an idiot...the end!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
So there it is...I win, since you can't defend your position...
What are you 6?? Do you want a cookie cuz I chose to let you remain an idiot for the world to see?? Awesome guy..
Old 10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98turbls1
It was just the simple fact that he didn't have any remarks for you and you willingly came on HIS thread and started bickering...Whether you actually CAME out and said that Marines are ***** or not is not the issue...Why didn't you go on into someone else's thread that you didn't know at all and start this?? It's because you want to say that all Marines try to come out and say that they're better than you and blah blah blah but where did he say that?? When have I said that?? I have SOOOO many friends from here (Marines and Civilians) and this was never a issue with any of them... I know that there are those retards out there that do what you're talking about but I thought that this forum was for answering questions...Questions of all sorts... I've seen some off the wall questions answered and when this guy is asking about his CAREER you want to flame him... It's the same as asking about an interview or how to do a resume... Some choose this life and some don't...But why persicute the ones that have (regardless of why they did) simply because you came across one or two that you didn't like...By definition of what you're doing is PREJUDICE.... It's the exact same as not liking someone from a particular race or creed...Well the creed that we have sworn to uphold is something greater than you can grasp... So why hate??
not one or two, all of them that i've talked to... is that prejudiced?

and i'll go into ANYBODIES thread and post my opinion... and since when is this the "career advice forum"? he should be asking that else where.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Banned

hey 98turbls1 feel free to PM me i dont think this thread will last to much longer. its a big disappointment that it got hijacked by immature ******.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Banned

wow, this thread got pretty crazy, i think they were just having fun. there arent many serious post on here and pretty much everyone overreacting to there statement is useless cuz there basically poking fun at midgets lol
Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned

Pretty much...But the steroids have fogged their thinking...It's just funny how they overreact over nothing...Can't control their temper at all...I think someone needs a nap
Old 10-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Banned

i think that was our main goal to see if they would REALLY get that pissed off, and i think we acheived our goal... and honestly, nothing was said in disrespect towards marines, so i guess we could say we LOVE the marines and still get lectured on how we will get beat up and couldn't last a day in iraq and all that other nonsense
Old 10-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Banned

sigh...
Old 10-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Banned

sigh...
Old 10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Banned

wow....
Old 10-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Staging Lane

Hey wssickls6, You are a idiot, because you know a couple of people over there, you know whats going on. They get time off over there also, but your friends are probably sitting on the edge of the iraq, kuwiat border. I have friends over there right now that are constantly in danger. And you think bosnia is like iraq. Maybe you need to take your head out of your a$$ and do some research. When you sit there and try to say that you dont need marines, because nobodys attacking you, that is a stupid thing to say. You are saying that if we didnt have military, nobody would attack us. If it wasnt for the military you would probably be walking down the street with no shoes on, no food, and no water carrying some kings gold that you have never met to his 300 bedroom home. Just shut your mouth and go find another thread to be stupid on.

Quick Reply: West Coast Marines Come In!!