Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

curious, anyone know Titan personally?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 02:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackZCamaro
Im working on it Old man. You should join us, maybe you'll start using capital letters and full puncuation.

Edit: And learn to quote for ****'s sake!

so not only on topic, now we must have perfect punctuation and grammar too? well i hope you have a stroke because i completely failed you on that one.

you know who pays for them to have their servers and bandwith? us. By having so many people coming to the site and making "useless" posts and attracting sponsors to advertise here to get to us.. therefore it is us. I am not trying to take anything at all away from nineball or any of the crew that donates their time and work into keepin the place as is, im just wondering why joe idiot asking about which tuner is best in so cal for the 40th time that week is on topic, and our fun entertaining posts aren't?... what is the topic then?

p.s. you need to check your spelling there, teacher.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:49 AM
11 Second Club

LMAO!!! He didn't use an " ' " on Im. This guy is a tool.

I agree with the mods on this one, play by their rules or dont play at all! This is a free site to us, if we had to pay and I couldn't talk **** I would be pissed. But I see where they are coming from and I will cut back on my BS replys when possible.

Chris
Old 10-26-2006, 02:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by craparo
so not only on topic, now we must have perfect punctuation and grammar too? well i hope you have a stroke because i completely failed you on that one.

you know who pays for them to have their servers and bandwith? us. By having so many people coming to the site and making "useless" posts and attracting sponsors to advertise here to get to us.. therefore it is us. I am not trying to take anything at all away from nineball or any of the crew that donates their time and work into keepin the place as is, im just wondering why joe idiot asking about which tuner is best in so cal for the 40th time that week is on topic, and our fun entertaining posts aren't?... what is the topic then?

p.s. you need to check your spelling there, teacher.

You, among others, can't tell sarcasm in text. That's understandable, That was between OMR and me. No one else. Sho it ish ohkay if ahi type like a weetard wheyn aye whant two.

I'm sure they have a fair amount of money come in from sponsors for advertising, but I can guarantee you that 95% of their main customers do NOT get directed to their sites or their services from this particular forum.

As for you Jor Idiot, he is just that. I am talking about the rest of the Joe idiots that have to post in there with "Greg likes weiners" and "Josh is super gay! LOLOLOL !!!!111!!eleven". That is the useless crap i'm talking about.

If it was me running this site, I sure has hell wouldn't have put up regional sections for this Bullshit. That's why vBulletin comes with PMs.

Like I said, My two cents. Don't take that one to the bank.

BTW,
Old 10-26-2006, 03:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by silver98formula
I agree with the mods on this one, play by their rules or dont play at all! This is a free site to us, if we had to pay and I couldn't talk **** I would be pissed. But I see where they are coming from and I will cut back on my BS replys when possible.

Chris
I agree.

The old threads got annoying, sometimes 1000 posts in a week? I say cut down on the BS or we work out a deal where we pay so much a month/year so we can have the BS Phx threads. IMO
Old 10-26-2006, 03:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

i didnt mean for this thread to go so far, i just wanted to add him on myspace haha
Old 10-26-2006, 03:27 AM
12 Second Club

I'm all for chipping in some $$ to not be walking on egg shells all the time when I post.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:41 AM
11 Second Club

As for you Jor Idiot, he is just that. I am talking about the rest of the Joe idiots that have to post in there with "Greg likes weiners" and "Josh is super gay! LOLOLOL !!!!111!!eleven". That is the useless crap i'm talking about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shitt!!!!@( i dont know what it was about that but i busted up. ooh man.

"greg likes weiners" holy **** man... yeah okay.. i dont wanna see a full thing of bullshit posts, but... basically the only thing that would be on-topic is g2g/meets/events or maybe local vendor info... i just assumed we could mess around have some fun posts, some threads just for some good old fashioned **** talking like we do. a thread full of just everyone in the area.. and for the guy about PM's.. dumb idea. PM is for you and one other person to send each other a message, how can everyone chime in on that? that is what makes it fun, when you see everyones replies and ****, and ill bust up reading them.

josh likes ***** wrinkles @**!*@#seven!11
Old 10-26-2006, 04:05 AM
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shitt!!!!@( i dont know what it was about that but i busted up. ooh man.

"greg likes weiners" holy **** man... yeah okay.. i dont wanna see a full thing of bullshit posts, but... basically the only thing that would be on-topic is g2g/meets/events or maybe local vendor info... i just assumed we could mess around have some fun posts, some threads just for some good old fashioned **** talking like we do. a thread full of just everyone in the area.. and for the guy about PM's.. dumb idea. PM is for you and one other person to send each other a message, how can everyone chime in on that? that is what makes it fun, when you see everyones replies and ****, and ill bust up reading them.

Craparo likes ***** wrinkles @**!*@#seven!11
LMAO! Why can't your state just fall off in the ocean and we can all be happy.

- Silver98formula
Old 10-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Banned

I never said i didn't like the BS threads where we banter back and forth, but the useless 3 letter posts in them is what gets these threads up to 30 to 40+ pages in a week. Nonsense is not what we need, the chatting and fun **** is what I miss.

Can't we all just get along?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:05 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

you know who pays for them to have their servers and bandwith? us. By having so many people coming to the site and making "useless" posts and attracting sponsors to advertise here to get to us.. therefore it is us.
Wrong. We started this site in 2001 out of our own pockets, and paid for the server for the first 3 months without advertising money. It took US to get the site setup and running, and all the licenses, tax registration, LLC stuff, etc... You can have advertising as an income, but that doesn't guarantee that the site owners will pay for the server with the money. Look at LS1.com for an example of that

Just in case you guys are curious about server costs, the three servers we have cost more than all of the vehicles in my sig per month. It isn't cheap! But, we run a successful business here, and appreciate the visitors. If the site was half as busy, we'd still be making the same profit. More people, more wasted bandwidth, more server costs. We had about the same number of advertisers when we were half as busy.

As for a PHX forum, that won't happen until all of the other bigger cities in the USA have their own forum first. Sorry
Old 10-26-2006, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
the three servers we have cost more than all of the vehicles in my sig per month.

Damn.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Junior High Director

Seriously, do you think you guys could maybe be from uhhhh Canada? Yeah, Canada, that's it....maybe you should post in that forum since you're all from erm Canada? ....

So let's see....I'm 29, married, no kids, own an '04 Magnacharged GTO and a '93 formula (both 6 speeds)...I love: life, long walks on the beach, escargot and locking down senseless threads in this section....those things all pretty much complete my life ...

Obviously seeing Tony's posts, you should all realize that you are NOT getting your own section here and I put up with more of your crap than pretty much any other moderator would...so how about playing by the rules and filtering your threads to appropriate ones or I'll let the admins start giving you all bans when they feel like it...

Have a nice day....

Joe
Old 10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Banned

wow, your 29 and married?? i was guessing 24...
Old 10-26-2006, 12:30 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TITAN
Seriously, do you think you guys could maybe be from uhhhh Canada? Yeah, Canada, that's it....maybe you should post in that forum since you're all from erm Canada? ....

So let's see....I'm 29, married, no kids, own an '04 Magnacharged GTO and a '93 formula (both 6 speeds)...I love: life, long walks on the beach, escargot and locking down senseless threads in this section....those things all pretty much complete my life ...

Obviously seeing Tony's posts, you should all realize that you are NOT getting your own section here and I put up with more of your crap than pretty much any other moderator would...so how about playing by the rules and filtering your threads to appropriate ones or I'll let the admins start giving you all bans when they feel like it...

Have a nice day....

Joe
I think he wants you all to start posting in the, uhm, Canadian section.......

BTW: OMR - I'm 15 yrs older than you; At 20 (for me) the internet was a gleam in some genius's brain and computers took up a whole room.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Banned

OMGWTFLOLFTWBBQ...

Gooth and Chris...stop being internet warriors, leave the Cali guys alone...

Everyone just stop the nonsense posts...I don't see a problem with chatting and whatnot, just the LOL @ gregs weiner stuff needs to go...
Old 10-26-2006, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Wrong. We started this site in 2001 out of our own pockets, and paid for the server for the first 3 months without advertising money. It took US to get the site setup and running, and all the licenses, tax registration, LLC stuff, etc... You can have advertising as an income, but that doesn't guarantee that the site owners will pay for the server with the money. Look at LS1.com for an example of that

Just in case you guys are curious about server costs, the three servers we have cost more than all of the vehicles in my sig per month. It isn't cheap! But, we run a successful business here, and appreciate the visitors. If the site was half as busy, we'd still be making the same profit. More people, more wasted bandwidth, more server costs. We had about the same number of advertisers when we were half as busy.

As for a PHX forum, that won't happen until all of the other bigger cities in the USA have their own forum first. Sorry

hey just ot make it clear i wasnt trying to flame you or any of the guys here, i love this site and appreciate everything, and i know you don't start it with advertising already, etc... i was just saying now, that without us thered be no revenue, and without you thered well, be no site! I worked in the IT field, and I am familiar with the costs, especially on a real high traffic site like this..
but to clear it up i dont want you guys to think i was trying to belittle the site at all
Old 10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
11 Second Club

LMAO! Why can't your state just fall off in the ocean and we can all be happy.

- Silver98formula

if my state fell off we'd have a huge problem. (Illinois.)
Old 10-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Staging Lane

if my state fell off we'd have a huge problem. (Illinois.)

hey i think TOOL has the right idea.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this
bull-**** three ring cirrrrcus siiiideshow of
Freaks here in this, hopeless *******, hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ******* time.
Any ******* day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.
It's a bull-**** three ring cirrrrrcuus siiideshow of
freaks here in this hopeless ******* hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ******* time.
Any ******* day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
stupid ****, silly ****, stupid ****...
One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.
(Learn to swim. 3x)
Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to beeeeeeeee.

(Learn to swim. 8x){continues in background}
**** L Ron Hubbard and **** all his clones.
**** all these gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes.
**** retro anything. **** your tattoos.
**** all you junkies and **** your short memory.
**** smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas.
**** these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.
(Learn to swim. 8x)
Cuz I'm praying for rain
and I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all awaaaaaaaaay.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.
I wanna see it come down.
(Suck it down. 2x)
Flush it down.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I see "forced" and in the same sentence.......................................... ...........................I RUN.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

What about california getting its own section.

Quick Reply: curious, anyone know Titan personally?