Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 12:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay guys. I'll shut up and leave this thread. Believe me when I tell you that I don't intend to preach because I sure as hell ain't no saint. My gut instinct is to respond with anger and resentment but I won't do that. What I will say is that I don't hang around with people like you. Life is just too damn short to deal with malicious crap like this.

EDIT: ADMINS... Is this really the type of site you want to run? If so, LS1Tech has gone way down hill and this is a damned shame.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike1234
Okay guys. I'll shut up and leave this thread. Believe me when I tell you that I don't intend to preach because I sure as hell ain't no saint. My gut instinct is to respond with anger and resentment but I won't do that. What I will say is that I don't hang around with people like you. Life is just too damn short to deal with malicious crap like this.

EDIT: ADMINS... Is this really the type of site you want to run? If so, LS1Tech has gone way down hill and this is a damned shame.
LS1 Tech is divided into sections for a reason. each regional section is like a lounge for local memebers to bs and do as we want the real technical sections are kept on topic.... have you ever seen what goes on in the kill section?

You've been a memebr for all of a year...ls1 tech has always been like this, i guess you missed everything that happened earlier this year.....

and let us get back to business as usual
Old 12-31-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike1234 reminds me of the guy who tries to break up a fight, ends up pissing off both parties, then gets beat by both.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

Why doesnt EVERYONE just STFU and get out of "MY" thread. Remember I have "MY" Events, "MY" Threads, and "MY" big cash flow. LOL. Boy did this video thread get off topic. I might break out my box of tissue again and dry the new tears from all the drama on it. Anyways Happy New Years Everyone, its not "MY" event, but I was thinking of renaming it, and taking it. This time I'll patent that ************. hahaha.

Quick Reply: San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes