Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

az power and sound customers

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default az power and sound customers

For people who have had them work on their car, did they take a long time on it.(or longer than the time quoted.) My car has been in their a little over a month now on a job that was quoted for only a week. anyone have any similar experiences?

thanks
Old 03-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Banned

From what I've heard they are alright.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Staging Lane

They're a little laggy because they have a lot of stuff going on...

As far as I know, Jason said they were real busy with some stuff last week...

What car is yours??? I'll see about it on tuesday
Old 03-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Launching!

Mike and jason are good people over at AZPS, sometime's things take longer than anticipated and I'm sure they will make it right anyway they can as they are a stand up shop.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

yes i have heard good things about them also, and that is why I went with them to work on my car...and i understand **** cvan get busy, but going on 5 weeks on a quoted one week job? that just turned me off a little bit.

my car is the patriot red camaro, having a full overhaul suspension/chassis work done.

thanks for the replys guys...made me feel a bit more comfortable with my car in their hands
Old 03-27-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Resident

I have explained how busy we are on it and now that we are down to just mike working in the shop we are doing the best we can. The tool for the ball joints broke and they arent easy to come by according to mike so we are working on it and appriciate your patience on the car but it will be done and it will be done correct. We could do it like some other shops and take a pry bar to the compnents and bend them out but id rather not chance breaking or tweaking parts on your car that you are going to re-use. Your car is in good hands and we are taking care of it Mike would be happy to talk to you about status on the car you are more than welcome to give us a call and I will get him on the line for ya.

Again thanks for your patience and understanding we are working very hard to get yours and all our customers cars done asap
Old 03-27-2007, 11:42 AM
On The Tree

yes my main concern is getting the job done right. Time is important, but like I told you in the beginning I do not need the car anytime soon, but I would like to see progress made on it. I appreciate you replying to me and will probobly give you guys a call today and see whats going on.

thanks
Andrew

Originally Posted by AZ Power & Sound
I have explained how busy we are on it and now that we are down to just mike working in the shop we are doing the best we can. The tool for the ball joints broke and they arent easy to come by according to mike so we are working on it and appriciate your patience on the car but it will be done and it will be done correct. We could do it like some other shops and take a pry bar to the compnents and bend them out but id rather not chance breaking or tweaking parts on your car that you are going to re-use. Your car is in good hands and we are taking care of it Mike would be happy to talk to you about status on the car you are more than welcome to give us a call and I will get him on the line for ya.

Again thanks for your patience and understanding we are working very hard to get yours and all our customers cars done asap
Old 03-28-2007, 01:54 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by noregretz999
yes my main concern is getting the job done right. Time is important, but like I told you in the beginning I do not need the car anytime soon, but I would like to see progress made on it. I appreciate you replying to me and will probobly give you guys a call today and see whats going on.

thanks
Andrew

Well if you said that you don't need the car anytime soon, it may get pushed to the back a bit, especially when they're short handed. If you need it back in a hurry, you should have expressed it.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:13 PM
TECH Regular

Mike and the crew at AZPS are cool peeps! They are short handed right now and I believe a life of tow are broken at the moment. I'm take my car there in a few weeks to have some work done as well.

Tony
Old 03-29-2007, 03:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

I had my car done there and I'm not sure that I would go back. I had a lot of strange things happen during the whole course of my car being built there and my car still isn't completely right. They are nice people though.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:05 AM
TECH Resident

If there is something wrong with the car then bring it back, we cant fix something we dont know about
Old 03-29-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by AZ Power & Sound
If there is something wrong with the car then bring it back, we cant fix something we dont know about

You have a PM...