Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Any San Diego area car Clubs?

Old 09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Any San Diego area car Clubs?

I just moved back here with the military from Memphis, TN to San Diego. My f-body isn't here right now, it's still in my garage in Memphis, but it will probably be here sometime in the near future. I enjoy hanging out with local car clubs though so I was wondering if there were any f-body clubs in San Diego? thanks in advance.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im in temecula and i own www.WS6Racing.com, wed love to have you. we have meetings every month, in fact our next one is here in temecula on sunday the 16 at the promenade mall. your more than welcome to come.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Launching!

SoCal Muscle is also in San Diego we meet almost every weekend to kick it have a cruise bbq whatever comes to mind. im starting an oc chapter but u might want to check out our website and if your interested u can contact myself jay or luis our new website under contruction is socalmuscle.net the old ones in my signature
Old 09-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Launching!

Indeed. I am in the SoCal Muscle of the Oceanside/Vista/San Marcos area. That is where most of us are, but you are more than welcome to come to one of our meets.

Search this Thread