Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Question regarding Ads(shop in phx arizona)

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question regarding Ads(shop in phx arizona)

Recently my belt(tensioner) for my supercharger has came off. The car was built by ads(of chandler) a few years ago and then the supercharger was rebuilt and installed with new belts etc a few months ago. Now they say there work comes with a warranty so shouldn't they replace my belt for free since they were the one's who installed it in november(only people)?

Everything was new when they installed it and the supercharger only has 1xxx miles on it so the belt shouldn't have broken...or should it? I heard the only way a belt breaks is usually through improper installation? Well anyways im confused on the matter so someone give me some advice.

Also if there is anyone in az(close to mesa) that can install a belt, shoot me a pm :-). If not ill take it back to their expensive a$$e$.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool

Originally Posted by Jeffrizzle1212
Recently my belt(tensioner) for my supercharger has came off. The car was built by ads(of chandler) a few years ago and then the supercharger was rebuilt and installed with new belts etc a few months ago. Now they say there work comes with a warranty so shouldn't they replace my belt for free since they were the one's who installed it in november(only people)?

Everything was new when they installed it and the supercharger only has 1xxx miles on it so the belt shouldn't have broken...or should it? I heard the only way a belt breaks is usually through improper installation? Well anyways im confused on the matter so someone give me some advice.

Also if there is anyone in az(close to mesa) that can install a belt, shoot me a pm :-). If not ill take it back to their expensive a$$e$.
Hey Jeffy boy....post threand in 'GENERATION III INTERNAL ENGINE"...good place for ur answers.....and add some post ratings........lol...good luck
Old 03-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol ok thanks...i was seeing if i could find help around here through people who live here

Quick Reply: Question regarding Ads(shop in phx arizona)