Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Tuning & CMS

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
I don't know how you come up with this crap, but holy **** is it hilarious!
Thanks. It just kinda came to me.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:47 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rob c
Good meeting you BeemerZ28 last Friday at CMS! That CETA is a "keeper". You have got my respect for that exhaust system you designed.

I went to that diner to get coffee when I first got there, and it was closed. Couple of local comedians standing around yelled "Sykes", when they saw me yank on the door, which still had the "Open" sign on it. Funny. Now that I know what shes about, I'll hit Starbucks, right before the next time I visit.

Ryne, it was good meeting you and the guys in the shop. Very professional and knowledgeable group of young guys there. I will definitey be back. Next up is the "stealth" painted Fast intake combo we talked about. the car definitely seems "happier" with your tune also, no surging when in low gear. Still hav'nt put my foot in it yet...
yeah the surging was all because of the fuel trims being off, but that is what i took care while driving the car
Old 04-03-2008, 04:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
lol, Kelli's Deli is getting slammed on LS1Tech lol
lol,.. The next time she gives someone issues they should tell her to choke on a kielbasa.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
lol,.. The next time she gives someone issues they should tell her to choke on a kielbasa.
And then provide the kielbasa.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beemer's car sounds amazing and the idle is unbelievably smooth. Good work fellas!!

Pulls effin' hard too!
Old 04-05-2008, 04:26 AM
On The Tree

yeah I told you you would like it, hey we can go for some more pulls some other time when we have more open road i.e broad to AG here comes 140mph haha. and open cut-outs

Oh and how much do you like the electric cutouts? DMH your products are the shiot
Old 04-05-2008, 05:18 AM
Staging Lane

The cutouts were nice. It was super mellow with them closed, but opening them up woke things up, especially getting on it. Going on some more rides would be sweet. I was too busy listening to the thing to pay attention to how fast the RPMs were rising.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I'd hope to God you'd be open to other names , that sounds like a bad gay **** movie....

I could see it now, they'd be in red, green, pink leather outfits, fighting straight people with their "swords". Yep, that's it, Mighty Fudgepacking Power Weiners.

Then again..... how sexy would it be if some hotty came up and ordered a "power weiner, extra mayo".

bry, ur makin my face hurt again...!!!!!

kelli was nice enough to the cops on me when i was "driving spriritedly" down corydon the last time...i left before they arrived but its the thought that counts...

Quick Reply: Tuning & CMS