Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Chevy Camaro accessory photos

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 05:01 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Datzneat
That first one is fake....
No it's not bud... Some of the parts on it are just cardboard (like the front grill) but I AM VERY SAD TO SAY IT IS REAL.

I did hear convertible IS NOT a production car. It is a very old clay/prototype car with some photoshop (from what I've read). The bumper (front and rear) are NOT what the real production cars have been sporting...
Old 04-01-2008, 06:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
No it's not bud... Some of the parts on it are just cardboard (like the front grill) but I AM VERY SAD TO SAY IT IS REAL.

I did hear convertible IS NOT a production car. It is a very old clay/prototype car with some photoshop (from what I've read). The bumper (front and rear) are NOT what the real production cars have been sporting...
Don't know about you but in my book that counts as fake. Go ahead and drive around in your cardboard and clay vehicle then.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Datzneat
Don't know about you but in my book that counts as fake. Go ahead and drive around in your cardboard and clay vehicle then.
When it comes to SPY PHOTOS, FAKE is photoshop my friend... Not a real picture of a real car...