Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I just got back from CMS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread is ruined... nothing good can come of it...

with everyone's bitching and bickering it makes all parties look bad...

hell, I hate to even make a post in it to say this much...

Old 04-07-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another thread bites the dust...
Old 04-07-2008, 02:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
now you have issues with cms.... damn i win lately on here with certain people........ i dont know what we did to you..... i thought we hooked you up but i guess not.
Did you even READ my post? How many times did I re-iterate and re-iterate and re-iterate how i have no personal problem with CMS and I was likely be back and I was just voiceing my opinion on the past events being an unbiased source. Sorry CMS is not my religion as it is others around here but i've YET to even bash on CMS for wrong doing. If voiceing my unbiased opinion on the other peoples' responses offended you.. well im sorry.
Originally Posted by SnakesRslow
That just might be the most professional response i have ever seen from a shop owner!
Read my post above..
Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
what was childish about that? Its not like they didn't have a chance to present their side and I just jumped out with that. I read all their posts, heard everything they complained about, gave them a chance to explain their concerns, and I also talked to Ryne about it.

It's childish to state that I don't believe it's the tune? Even after listening to everything they had to say and weighing all of the facts? Wow, didnt realize I wasnt allowed to have an opinion
Am i trying to censor you? I was voiceing MY opinion just as you do yours.

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
this thread is ruined... nothing good can come of it...

with everyone's bitching and bickering it makes all parties look bad...

hell, I hate to even make a post in it to say this much...

worst part about it is it will likely be deleted.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:23 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
STFU Alex. Yea, youre totally unbiased. And f-bodies ride like Mercedes..
Have i gotten involved bashing or defending anyone in any CMS/Strickly/Haddad thread? I didn't think so, do you ever see me post in a shop recommendation thread? If you haven't noticed i stay out of these threads, but this and the other thread are completely ridiculous. There is no point in going back and forth arguing about who is happy and who is unhappy.

the OP is happy and is all that matters, 59 Camaro is unhappy and has made it public, rather than bagging on him or anyone else just say ok and ignore them, why fight over it? Do you think you are going to change his mind?

You should all read what you wrote think about what your are going to say before you hit the "enter" key.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
Did you even READ my post? How many times did I re-iterate and re-iterate and re-iterate how i have no personal problem with CMS and I was likely be back and I was just voiceing my opinion on the past events being an unbiased source. Sorry CMS is not my religion as it is others around here but i've YET to even bash on CMS for wrong doing. If voiceing my unbiased opinion on the other peoples' responses offended you.. well im sorry.
seriously I read your original post then read Ryne's response and was at a loss for words. Pretty unbiased opinion which if anything was defending CMS is apparently talking ****.

So much hate in the Western Forum as of late.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by EvilGTO
its unfortunate that all of you have consistantly looked beyond the fact that a dyno of any type can read rather inconsistant in regards to the conditions at hand INCLUDING the milage on the car condition it is in, condition of its fuel, condition of its filters, condition of its oh **** i can go on for hours. The reality is as a car gets older you are likely to experience different issues that may or may not be able to be "tuned out" of the car.
If a car has NO mechanical issues, the age/mileage of the car will have NO effect on anything being as you put "tuned out". I really wish the ones who have tuning experience would also shed some light on this subject

Originally Posted by EvilGTO
if you dont track your car then why care abou tnumbers.
I dont think its about caring for numbers or not its more about getting what you paid for.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:51 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

59 camaro, i tired of dealing with this crap, call my shop speak to mike, and give him your credit card that you used and we will refund your money........ it isnt worth the 250 dollar to deal with this......

snakes r slow...... nothing to really say to you, i dont even know you or spoken to you, except through pm , when you asked who my tuner was.

alex....... you are an idiot, and i am sad to say you used to be my friend, now you are a back stabbing ***** that cant say **** to my face only beind my back!, i dont care if that sounds un professional or not, i have alot things in my life and i dont need you around making it tougher.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Launching!

59 camaro, i tired of dealing with this crap, call my shop speak to mike, and give him your credit card that you used and we will refund your money........ it isnt worth the 250 dollar to deal with this......

snakes r slow...... nothing to really say to you, i dont even know you or spoken to you, except through pm , when you asked who my tuner was.

alex....... you are an idiot, and i am sad to say you used to be my friend, now you are a back stabbing ***** that cant say **** to my face only beind my back!, i dont care if that sounds un professional or not, i have alot things in my life and i dont need you around making it tougher.
So out of all my posts asking you to validate some key concerns from us members, you have nothing to say?

hmmm

Obviously you dont know me, nor do i know you. what difference does that make to answering my questions?
Old 04-07-2008, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ssbowtie1
seriously I read your original post then read Ryne's response and was at a loss for words. Pretty unbiased opinion which if anything was defending CMS is apparently talking ****.

So much hate in the Western Forum as of late.
indeed.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Teching In

If a car has NO mechanical issues, the age/mileage of the car will have NO effect on anything being as you put "tuned out". I really wish the ones who have tuning experience would also shed some light on this subject

I dont think its about caring for numbers or not its more about getting what you paid for.

well i dont think you can say he did or didnt get what he paid for. none of us can, there are more than enough people out there (not saying specificly this individual) who are just not happy unless they get the impossible.

we cant state that the car is in perfect working order, for all we know he has low compression on a number of cyl, he may have issues with his valvetrain, there are a massive number of issues where the car will run fine, however not make best possible power. we just dont know, and milage plays a big part in this kind of stuff.

seriously i can only say that those individuals who havent been there should either take their car there or not, but until you have direct experience with the individual shop you really have little room to talk good or bad.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Read my post above..

Am i trying to censor you? I was voiceing MY opinion just as you do yours.

worst part about it is it will likely be deleted.
i think ryne might have gotten into defensive mode for a moment there, this thread is pretty much a few individuals calling him out likely just a misunderstanding or misread of the post i think we all need to stop and just sit back relax and until we

just my opinion
Old 04-07-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Still waiting on this CaliforniaBoy5...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Xpeditious, While I have read a lot I have to also agree with you on something. When ANYONE posts for a recommendation to a shop everybody and thier mother claims CMS IS THE BEST and will bash on you if you take your car anywhere else. WTF is up with that? People who have never been to CMS talk about it like thier temple. I whole-heartly respect and admire Xpeditious stepping up and recommending OTHER shops outside of everyone else's religion. C'mon people.. this is the western region board not the CMS board. Why jump all in his case for giving the person looking for a shop options?
Please please please do us all a favor and find where someone bashed another member for taking their car to a shop besides CMS. I read many of the threads and have yet to see someone act in such a way. Maybe I missed it.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

So out of all my posts asking you to validate some key concerns from us members, you have nothing to say?

hmmm
If your "key concern" is the "fluctuation" in dyno numbers, it's been addressed not only in this thread but in other threads. Read up.

If you want to continue it, since it will get buried when this is locked, start another thread.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

re read what i wrote, i never said **** about you or your shop.....

I made a comment about everyone posting useless crap and fighting about **** that doesn't concern them.

How is that talking **** behind your back or me back stabbing you? if you want PM it to me.....
Old 04-07-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ryne, since the only problem you're facing is inaccurate dyno numbers, why not do a free dyno to those who were affected by low or inaccurate readings?
Old 04-07-2008, 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Still waiting on this CaliforniaBoy5...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please please please do us all a favor and find where someone bashed another member for taking their car to a shop besides CMS. I read many of the threads and have yet to see someone act in such a way. Maybe I missed it.
the SEARCH feature for finding this type of stuff is useless and threads only go so far back... **** on the western forum through 13 pages it only goes back to the beginning of march.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:25 PM
12 Second Club

I need to get my GSXR
Old 04-07-2008, 04:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Really? We will see how much faster your car is .
Still going to race me too right?
Old 04-07-2008, 04:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Ryne, since the only problem you're facing is inaccurate dyno numbers, why not do a free dyno to those who were affected by low or inaccurate readings?
i think this would settle it also..but how many are there?
Old 04-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

kill this thread already, I cant wait till la invasion. when everyone meets up.

Quick Reply: I just got back from CMS!