Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

40% off at Hertz rental car includes Corvette ZHZ

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:43 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I found another way to Go Rental Car Raring...
Old 07-18-2008, 02:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Looks like I found another way to Go Rental Car Raring...
Hell yeah! I'm down to pitch in
Old 07-18-2008, 02:47 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Hell yeah! I'm down to pitch in
It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother ******* rats ***. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty ******* thousand posts, an admitted OT addict, and aren't you one of those ******* who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Teching In

where did that come from????
Old 07-18-2008, 02:54 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by nordy racer
where did that come from????
You are such a ******* douche. No one on this forum annoys me more than you. I would love nothing more than punching you in the ******* teeth.

Go play in traffic.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:56 PM
12 Second Club

It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother ******* rats ***. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty ******* thousand posts, an admitted OT addict, and aren't you one of those ******* who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks.
If you want to keep talking **** you can say it to my face, PM me for my address, I will gladly give it to you so you can meet me and see that I'm not that bad of a kid, hell I'd rather take a shot from you then keep hearing you tell everyone that I'm a "piece of ****", and big ******* deal that I'm short... can I help that? Quit being a dick man, I've told you that I respected your opinions and I think your a smart guy, I havent even posted in the drag racing section just so you wouldnt have to go ape **** on me for not knowing EVERYTHING about racing. ******* christ. I never started ****, I didnt start the thread, I only told the truth, I was kinda mad because I had just really found out all the problems. Im just selling the camaro because I just dont have the time that it needs.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:59 PM
8 Second Club

If you want to keep talking **** you can say it to my face, PM me for my address, I will gladly give it to you so you can meet me and see that I'm not that bad of a kid, hell I'd rather take a shot from you then keep hearing you tell everyone that I'm a "piece of ****", and big ******* deal that I'm short... can I help that? Quit being a dick man, I've told you that I respected your opinions and I think your a smart guy, I havent even posted in the drag racing section just so you wouldnt have to go ape **** on me for not knowing EVERYTHING about racing. ******* christ. I never started ****, I didnt start the thread, I only told the truth, I was kinda mad because I had just really found out all the problems. Im just selling the camaro because I just dont have the time that it needs.
Say it one more time and we're fighting. SAY IT ONE MORE TIME. SAY "RYAN YOU DONT MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY" and you will see how angry I can get. Want to keep up the disrespect? fine. your choice, youre going to have to deal with that decision.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

Say it one more time and we're fighting. SAY IT ONE MORE TIME. SAY "RYAN YOU DONT MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY" and you will see how angry I can get. Want to keep up the disrespect? fine. your choice, youre going to have to deal with that decision.
******. Get back.

Don't ******* type to me like that on this chatroom. I have a lot of friends in high places in this class who just love to come down hard on pantywastes like you. Don't question it. You need to be a little more careful who you call names otherwise I might have to let my moderator friends know what a *** you are, and you definitely don't want that **** to happen if you want to continue posting on this chatroom. ******. Get back.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:01 PM
8 Second Club

******. Get back.

Don't ******* type to me like that on this chatroom. I have a lot of friends in high places in this class who just love to come down hard on pantywastes like you. Don't question it. You need to be a little more careful who you call names otherwise I might have to let my moderator friends know what a *** you are, and you definitely don't want that **** to happen if you want to continue posting on this chatroom. ******. Get back.
What the **** is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, bro? This is the LAST ******* TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of ******* story bro.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:03 PM
12 Second Club

What the **** is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, bro? This is the LAST ******* TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of ******* story bro.
ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe Nine Ball for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the **** down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when **** hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:06 PM
8 Second Club

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe Nine Ball for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the **** down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when **** hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.
I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your ****. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your ******* life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ******* pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******* back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many ******* guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ******* show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so ******* high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ******* heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your ******* life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my ******* car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could ******* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ******* length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******* hell. It's too ******* late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll ******* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your ****. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your ******* life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ******* pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******* back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many ******* guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ******* show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so ******* high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ******* heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your ******* life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my ******* car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could ******* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ******* length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******* hell. It's too ******* late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll ******* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.
you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, ******* 751 posts, you ******' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bottom of my
******' shoe, you little insignificant ***?

I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your *** into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it
Old 07-18-2008, 03:15 PM
8 Second Club

you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, ******* 751 posts, you ******' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bottom of my
******' shoe, you little insignificant ***?

I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your *** into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it
Look, nobody gives a **** about your life or your situation. Nobody even cares that you have **** fissures. So, keep this **** to yourself, and get the **** out. Better yet, print out what you just posted it, and send it to me so I can wipe my disabled grandmothers *** with it.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:18 PM
12 Second Club

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ******* bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ******* ******. Go home and make love to your ******* real doll. You don't know **** about what we're talking about and you need to ******* leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:28 PM
8 Second Club

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ******* bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ******* ******. Go home and make love to your ******* real doll. You don't know **** about what we're talking about and you need to ******* leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
Seriously though, you live a very sad and pathetic life. You have spent the last 4 years of your life whoring yourself to complete strangers who hate you. You ***** yourself out for attention, and spend hours and hours a day on the internet CRAVING for acceptance. You really have some self esteem issues I think you need to work out.

I can only imagine the life you lived and how absurd it must have been before you got to OT.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
12 Second Club

Seriously though, you live a very sad and pathetic life. You have spent the last 4 years of your life whoring yourself to complete strangers who hate you. You ***** yourself out for attention, and spend hours and hours a day on the internet CRAVING for acceptance. You really have some self esteem issues I think you need to work out.

I can only imagine the life you lived and how absurd it must have been before you got to OT.
You know you ******* think this copy and paste **** is so ******* funny, but one of these days it's going to **** me off. And when I come hunting for your ***, begging and pleading isn't going to save you. You don't think a private PI could find your punk asses? Just brace yourself, because the time is coming. I get ******* psycho when I'm pissed. I have retard strength. I'll **** you up so bad, you'll **** yourself. You'll puke from the pain. You'll wish to God you'd never seen a ******* computer.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:00 PM
8 Second Club

You know you ******* think this copy and paste **** is so ******* funny, but one of these days it's going to **** me off. And when I come hunting for your ***, begging and pleading isn't going to save you. You don't think a private PI could find your punk asses? Just brace yourself, because the time is coming. I get ******* psycho when I'm pissed. I have retard strength. I'll **** you up so bad, you'll **** yourself. You'll puke from the pain. You'll wish to God you'd never seen a ******* computer.
I'm sure you're laughing right now thinking I'm just some guy from the internet but let me tell you now boy you messed with the wrong ************. I've had training with any team of spec ops warriors you can think of. I'm already one of the best in my state in clandestine ops and I can hit a dinner plate at 350yards with a H&K Mark 23 mod 0 .45 caliber pistol. My uncle infiltrated the secret Egyption Commando group called Thunderbolt 777 and nobody even noticed him. He trained with them and even did HALO jumps in the sinai with them and he didnt even know how to speak arabic. This ist me bragging this is just to tell you that you're messing with some of the baddest ************* in the country.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:59 PM
EkS
On The Tree

Wait...I thought we were talking about racing an HC6?!
Old 07-18-2008, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This thread is great.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:35 AM
On The Tree

Guess I started a fight? Anyways I got the vette today barley. Had to tell the dude my brother in law from jersey gave me the code and he works for hertz. You can tell this thing has been beat up, but I don't I am gonna do the same **** anyways. Stay tuned for some vids.

Quick Reply: 40% off at Hertz rental car includes Corvette ZHZ