Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Been pulled over 3 times in the past week...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 02:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Been pulled over 3 times in the past week...

Driving the stang back and forth to school.... damn pigs keep pulling me over because of my "expired registration" only to find once they come up to my window that I in fact have temporary registration for the car and it is totally legal... so each time they waste a good 20 minutes of my time when they take my drivers license and scan it or do whatever they do back at their patrol car... check my insurance etc... Then they finally let me go...

This last ******** pulled me over and was on a major power trip... he's like, "why don't you have this registered" I said, "it is, but it's temporary registration because the MVD is giving me all kinds of retarded paperwork that isn't PERFECT or up to par in order for it to get permanently registered" (stupid long story, but let's just say I've been to the MVD 3 times to try and get it registered normally )... then he's like, "well why don't you have this temp. registration in your back window...?" I tell him, "because the adhesive doesn't stick on the back window, it's PHOENIX!!! It falls off from the heat!" then he starts giving me **** "well, you better get this taken care of".... WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? I could be driving around with NO registration what so ever! INSTEAD, I've decided to do it the legal way and go to the MVD 3 seperate times and get pulled over by you ********* just about every other day and waste 20-30 minutes of my time dealing with ******** like you!!!

in the end, after his lecture and puft out chest with his hand on his hips (***)... he handed me a Warning to sign... i said "fine" and signed it... I gave it back to him where he then said sarcastically "thanks, drive safe".... I didn't utter a word back to him, took the warning form, threw it in my back seat and took off...

the whole time on the highway where I pulled over I was hoping someone would come by and clip his cruiser

******* pigs... I hate cops, can you guys tell? Lowest scum of the earth is traffic cops...

I have NO bad feelings towards the other cops that do actual work for the community involving murders, rapes, theft, etc... but traffic cops in my book are all pieces of ****...

[/rant]

Flame Suit On
Old 08-07-2008, 02:52 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about you tape it to your back window and save yourself further inconvenience?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:55 AM
On The Tree

******* Cops, you know the first cop went back to the station and was like hey..... guys..... i found the perfect person to pull over.... just look for a blue and white WS6 and pull him over and give him a bunch of ****... and then they ate doughnuts and laughed about it
Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

So because you are too stupid to figure out how to stick your registration in the rear window, its the cops fault for doing their job? Grow up.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:29 AM
12 Second Club

Can you guys read? Tape doesnt stick to a hot *** window.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Launching!

No one read the whole post. He's been driving the mudstain. My ex used to be good friends with a cop... he'd brag about the competitions he'd have with his buddies about how many tickets they could hand out in a given day. Lame... very lame. Some are nice, too nice to be a cop (idiot let an underage driver, who was VERY drunk at the time off with a warning *huh?!*.. yah), and a lot of em are just people trying to make a living and help the community out at the same time. You get the whole lot. I have quite a few family members working for different PDs in Cali, don't know how they are on the job but they're cool people, period. All luck of the draw, really.

Hope the registration BS gets worked out soon for ya, Wes.

Edit: There are definately a lot of cops out there on serious power trips and those are the ones that don't deserve the job. Problem is, those are usually the only ones you'd be pissed off about because all the reasonable ones (which I'm pretty convinced are the majority... i think) aren't gonna give you **** unless you're doing something stupid and deserve a talkin to.

Last edited by LustrousWS6; 08-07-2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by transambandit
So because you are too stupid to figure out how to stick your registration in the rear window, its the cops fault for doing their job? Grow up.

(omg thank you, i only read a few sentences and had to stop)

are you ******* kidding me??
Old 08-07-2008, 05:10 AM
12 Second Club

God. Read... it wont stick dumbasses..
Old 08-07-2008, 05:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joshiedoom

who gives a flying ****? you caught me at the wrong time this month. lucky you. he said the temp wont stick to the glass? id like to know what every other person in phoenix does when they get temp tags
Old 08-07-2008, 05:20 AM
12 Second Club

In Ky we put them over the plates....
Old 08-07-2008, 06:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

if you had 1/2 a brain and can figure out to use something stronger then scotch tape it probably would stick, hell So-cal gets just as hot as Az yet there are a few thousand people here who manage to figure it out. Guess they teach you something crossing the border that they dont teach in the schools.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Launching!

I used to work in corrections in Cali before changing careers and transferring to Tx and unfortunately yes a lot of cops, and people in corrections (I wasn't a sworn peace officer) are on major power trips. I do have a dislike for traffic officers though unless just doing their job and not being dicks. To me going a few miles over and not endangering the public does not qualify scratching out an expensive ticket that hurts your insurance, time and just bs. I now drive trucks cross country and can't tell you how often we (i) get harassed by d.o.t for str8 bs, but it is mostly a monopoly, 99% revenue not peoples safety.
/end rant
Old 08-07-2008, 06:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

I love how everyone claims it is for revenue, not like cops see a single penny of any revenue that tickets come from, DOT and street services get 90% of the revenue made from tickets. So it is pretty stupid to claim they write tickets to generate revenue, cops could give 2 ***** about it generating revenue, they do it because it is their job. yes some are more zealous about it then others but its a part of the job.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

thread backfire
Old 08-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

well me having tinted windows it wouldn't even matter if I put one of those gay *** temp tags in the window no one would see it anyway. then I would just have to get out of the car to get the damn thing to show them. I would just keep it in the console or something.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Underoath
How about you tape it to your back window and save yourself further inconvenience?
you apparently can't read...

Originally Posted by darkcrave
******* Cops, you know the first cop went back to the station and was like hey..... guys..... i found the perfect person to pull over.... just look for a blue and white WS6 and pull him over and give him a bunch of ****... and then they ate doughnuts and laughed about it
it's black and white... but thanks for playing

your a cop right? no point and arguing with you then... you'll probably write me up

Can you guys read? Tape doesnt stick to a hot *** window.
THANK YOU!!!!! Someone who can read!

Originally Posted by LustrousWS6
No one read the whole post. He's been driving the mudstain. My ex used to be good friends with a cop... he'd brag about the competitions he'd have with his buddies about how many tickets they could hand out in a given day. Lame... very lame. Some are nice, too nice to be a cop (idiot let an underage driver, who was VERY drunk at the time off with a warning *huh?!*.. yah), and a lot of em are just people trying to make a living and help the community out at the same time. You get the whole lot. I have quite a few family members working for different PDs in Cali, don't know how they are on the job but they're cool people, period. All luck of the draw, really.

Hope the registration BS gets worked out soon for ya, Wes.

Edit: There are definately a lot of cops out there on serious power trips and those are the ones that don't deserve the job. Problem is, those are usually the only ones you'd be pissed off about because all the reasonable ones (which I'm pretty convinced are the majority... i think) aren't gonna give you **** unless you're doing something stupid and deserve a talkin to.
You couldn't have said it better! I agree 100000000000%

As a matter of fact, I have a CLOSE family friend that is a cop... and I love him like a 2nd father... but you know what he does? A REAL COP JOB... part of the Ontario Airport Bomb Squad Unit

This rant on cops guys... in case it didn't sink in from my first post, is on TRAFFIC Cops.... The POWER TRIPS, the B.S. Pull-Overs etc...

If the last one that pulled me over wasn't a COMPLETE DICK AND ******* about it... which, no matter what some of you have to say, is totally UN-CALLED for... then I probably wouldn't feel the way I do today about cops...

Oh yea... some dirty traffic cops beat the hell out of my grandfather and he died 3 days later from brain damage... Hmmmm... yea your right, I have no reason to hate traffic cops...

hell So-cal gets just as hot as Az
remember...? I just moved from there... and in point of fact... NO it doesn't...

In Ky we put them over the plates....
yea these are paper... won't last for very long...

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
I used to work in corrections in Cali before changing careers and transferring to Tx and unfortunately yes a lot of cops, and people in corrections (I wasn't a sworn peace officer) are on major power trips. I do have a dislike for traffic officers though unless just doing their job and not being dicks. To me going a few miles over and not endangering the public does not qualify scratching out an expensive ticket that hurts your insurance, time and just bs. I now drive trucks cross country and can't tell you how often we (i) get harassed by d.o.t for str8 bs, but it is mostly a monopoly, 99% revenue not peoples safety.
/end rant
pretty much sums up my thoughts...

Originally Posted by 00SSLS1
thread backfire
that's why I equipped myself with the almighty FLAME SUIT!!!!

I'm Impenetrable!!!!!!

Originally Posted by camarossls12001
well me having tinted windows it wouldn't even matter if I put one of those gay *** temp tags in the window no one would see it anyway. then I would just have to get out of the car to get the damn thing to show them. I would just keep it in the console or something.
That's actually another reason I don't have it on the back window...
Old 08-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
then he's like, "well why don't you have this temp. registration in your back window...?" I tell him, "because the adhesive doesn't stick on the back window
Well, like, you totally said the adhesive from like the registration wouldn't like stick. I offered a simple suggestion to use alternative means and you get pissy. Now that can be an indicator as to why you're getting attitude from the cops. Maybe your attitude is the problem.

On another note, if you cannot get a piece of paper to stick to glass, you deserve all problems you get. Its not rocket science, Jed. Yeah yeah, its hot....use better tape.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Underoath
Well, like, you totally said the adhesive from like the registration wouldn't like stick. I offered a simple suggestion to use alternative means and you get pissy. Now that can be an indicator as to why you're getting attitude from the cops. Maybe your attitude is the problem.

On another note, if you cannot get a piece of paper to stick to glass, you deserve all problems you get. Its not rocket science, Jed. Yeah yeah, its hot....use better tape.
I got pissy because of sarcastic remarks like the one you just made... and no, my attitude was fine when he pulled me over. It was when he came up to the window and started acting all high and mighty that pissed me off... He treated me like a criminal and acted as if I haven't been taking care of the problem, when in fact I have been trying hard to get the correct paperwork for the MVD, and in the meantime to keep me legal they gave me a temp. reg....

use better tape?

yea, the kind with the gobs of adhesive on it, so when it's time to pull it off the crap is all over my window...? no thanks, do that to your car...

I guess the small minds don't understand... I'm not near as pissed about the pull over as I am the cop being a total dipshit/*******!
Old 08-07-2008, 02:05 PM
10 Second Club

the majority of traffic cops are ********. Period. But then again, so is most of the US population....

so back on topic, here's my story:

i have been pulled over (in the camaro) 3 times in 1 day for tinted windows b4, and the third time was at night, on my way back from the GF's, and i ended up getting arrested for "resisting arrest"!

Long story short, I (all alone) supposedly made a "struggle" while attempting to exit the car so the cop could write me a damn fix it ticket. He gets 4 of his other officer buddies to wrestle me to the ground and stuff me in a patrol car....

so i share your hate/distrust for most traffic cops.... cause I'm sure they enjoyed every minute of it
Old 08-07-2008, 02:22 PM
TECH Resident

duct tape (prunounced duck tape) works for everything

j/k man, i wouldnt put that on my window.

Quick Reply: Been pulled over 3 times in the past week...