Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Brand new Porche Carrera 911 4S goes down at the wheels of the beast

Old 08-21-2008, 01:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand new Porche Carrera 911 4S goes down at the wheels of the beast

So sitting at a red left turn light after a long day of work and some **** I had to deal with, I wasn't feeling too well. All of a sudden I feel the wind and a woosh sound as a car flies by going north. I look and it's a 911 Carrera. Sitting wishing the light turns green for the left hand lane. After it cycles and finally turns green, time to play catch up. Green lights all the way trying to catch him till he's caught at a red light. Get around this Lexus and next light is red so in third gear high RPM letting him listen to the sound of my baby's music, I come to a stop as he's creeping to a slow roll. Light turns green he punches it. Baby the beast out the hole as he pulls away but wait the beast gets more furious and louder as the rpm run up to the prey. Hear him shifting as the beast does not need to shift until further in the RPM thanks to ryne. Catch him in third just has he finishes shifting into fourth and pull away like the wind.........of a catastrophic tornado lol. Look at him and waive bye bye while passing as he looks ******* furious and just kept pulling away. Drink up buddy and think twice before ******* with this camaro...........or the other blue one around this town !!!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:18 AM
12 Second Club

And then he drives home in a Porsche and you drive home in a lowly camaro Nice kill, and btw I saw you the other night, you did not wave back to me
Old 08-21-2008, 01:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like the descriptive language lol

Nice kill man!!! Putting the new cam to good use.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
And then he drives home in a Porsche and you drive home in a lowly camaro Nice kill, and btw I saw you the other night, you did not wave back to me
Yea drove home in my lovely camaro I mean lowly. I didn't feel that special when I found out he only has 355hp and 295tq but I felt really special when I found he weighs 3252lbs and cost him $89,700 MSRP with out luxury tax and misc fees. I didn't realize it was you till you were driving away. I thought it was someone that was trying to find out where I lived.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by krazy4
I like the descriptive language lol

Nice kill man!!! Putting the new cam to good use.
Thank man. Yeah I was excited writing the thread. Yeah love the cam and a totally different car. Feels good since the car comes out of the garage once or twice a week for a very short time probably less than 15 miles and it fed a Porche its' dust.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:32 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
Yea drove home in my lovely camaro I mean lowly. I didn't feel that special when I found out he only has 355hp and 295tq but I felt really special when I found he weighs 3252lbs and cost him $89,700 MSRP with out luxury tax and misc fees. I didn't realize it was you till you were driving away. I thought it was someone that was trying to find out where I lived.
No I was cruising around with a buddy in the area and I made a left right there and was like hey I know that guy so I turned around to be sure and when I was sure I yelled "Hey motown!" then you just stopped and stared and I waved and you didn't so I drove off. There was a guy in the shopping center with a C6 Z06, silver one. I tried to get him to race but he said he was waiting for someone
Old 08-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
No I was cruising around with a buddy in the area and I made a left right there and was like hey I know that guy so I turned around to be sure and when I was sure I yelled "Hey motown!" then you just stopped and stared and I waved and you didn't so I drove off. There was a guy in the shopping center with a C6 Z06, silver one. I tried to get him to race but he said he was waiting for someone
I couldn't see who was inside the car. Damn you just try to race everyone in whatever car you're in!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:26 AM
11 Second Club

moe right that **** down word for word, then in years to come you can read that to your kids as they go to sleep.

its like a passage out of the dr suess for cars lol
Old 08-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
moe right that **** down word for word, then in years to come you can read that to your kids as they go to sleep.

its like a passage out of the dr suess for cars lol
yeah it made me happy the car beat it since it hasn't seen much action lately. The other thing is I wanted to make it more fun for whoever reads it. My girl was laughing when I was reading it to her and was sad she wasn't there.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GREAT KILL AMIGO!!!....r u coming out Sunday??? what about Raul and crew?
Old 08-21-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

nice kill lol that story sounds like it came from the discovery channel
Old 08-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by geovett
GREAT KILL AMIGO!!!....r u coming out Sunday??? what about Raul and crew?
I'm seeing how the weather is gonna be plus my car has a full tank of gas right now. I don't know bout the rest of the guys.
Originally Posted by hlaalu
nice kill lol that story sounds like it came from the discovery channel
yeah started heading the way towards the middle of the story.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Teching In

No 911 turbo, no care. :p

Search this Thread