What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Just for grins: 93 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just for grins: 93 Z28

Its a 93 Z28, red with black top (one of 398,837 ahah) ( really dont know the production numbers but for a red/ black z28 its got to be up there)

its an auto (never been rebuilt, still chirps 2nd) 122k miles.
Bought as a non running car with 117K miles. Sat from 04 to 07. Was bone stock down to the paper filter.

EVERYTHING that is part of the cooling system is new besides the fans and overflow tank and steam pipe.

LT4 HC kit installed with new chain, lifters. PCM forless tune. new valve seals and head gaskets also. Cyl walls still show uniform crosshatching.

Hooker LT's with custom cat (!cat) back and blowmaster/ cut-out.

Heated o2 sensor conversion. Custome CAI.

MSD 6AL/ blaster coil. New Delco opti

With 2.73 gears it ran a 13.5 1/4 at 105 MPH with a 2.0 60ft. Only two track passes.

Now has richmond 3.73's

I competely removed the interior and cleaned or replaced items as needed and reinstalled. Seats/ headliner/ carpet is perfect. Seats are custom embrodered with the Z28 emblem on the head rest.

Nice chrome salad shooters, new brakes, rotors, lines, master cyl.

Subframe connectors and LCA relocation brackets.

Never wrecked, all original paint. Paint looks good from far but far from good.

Have the owners manual signed and dated by the original owner.

Somehow dosnt use/leak a drop of oil.

Oil psi is 60psi hot idle.

Everything works as it should. very smooth riding solid car (no rattles). (anymore)

My only reason for the post really is to determine if I should do a 6speed swap or sell it and buy a 6speed car. Im fully capable of doing the swap in my carage. Performance wise and mechanically speaking the car is about where I want it. If I keep it its going to get a full tear down and original color paint squirted on it. And of course a M29 6speed (93 specific, has gears similar to

img://imageshack.us][/URL]

Pic is from the day I picked her up. still looks the same except the front bumper has been rattle canned (cant even tell from 10 ft away... not that it matters, still needs paint) and it now how chrome SS's.

What do yall think? I was guessing 2500-3000.

Last edited by BigZee71; 12-01-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:13 AM
TECH Resident

did i miss the mileage? looks ok. nice little project. would like to pick one up about like this one day
Old 12-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Launching!

122k. It seems like it was maintained well. I found dozens of service reciepts in the glove boxs and " pre- long trip inspections".