What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

'99 Trans Am A4 - stock with 71,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Syn
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '99 Trans Am A4 - stock with 71,000 miles

Any opinions on the value of this car would be appreciated:

99 Trans Am, navy blue metallic, A4 with 3.23 rear end, traction control, chrome rims. Just under 71,000 miles on it currently.

It is a two-owner car that has always been garaged and has never been abused. It has only been driven during the winter since I bought it in 2006 and even then it has only seen MAYBE 4,000 miles total during winter months. I have maintenance receipts since I bought it in April 2006--oil changes with full synthetic every 3000 miles like clockwork. New battery recently.

Condition is very good. The interior is nearly perfect. The driver's seat has that shinier smoothed out look in comparison to the other seats due to wear, but there are no rips or holes in it. The exterior is good as well. There is a spot on the passenger door about 2 feet long by 1/2 inch high where it looks like the previous owners scraped into something (kind of like vertical hash marks, not a continuous scrape) and touched it up themselves. It's noticeable if you're looking right at it but at a glance or distance you can't tell. I didn't even see it until after I bought the car. Other than that it just has a few minor chips on the front end mostly on the headlights. There's only one ding on the entire car, on the passenger side rear quarter panel.

It has absolutely no modifications except for a power line running back to the hatch area and a line level converter for an amp/sub setup.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am not selling it yet but may decide to once spring rolls around and I can fetch more money. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

pics? and where are you>?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Syn
On The Tree

I have no pictures and it's winter so I doubt I'll get any decent looking ones until I'm ready to sell in March or April. I am located in central Indiana.