What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 Trans Am with Bolt On’s

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Trans Am with Bolt On’s

Hi,

Just trying to get a idea what the T/A is worth it is as follows:

1999 Trans Am Ls1 with 120K miles on it. The body is in excellent shape, paint is very good only a few paint chips on the hood. The interior is very good besides worn out sun visors. Everything is in very good working order with nothing wrong with it and the following mod’s/options:

FLT Stage III 4L60E with FTI 3600 Stall Converter done around 5K miles ago (still under warranty)
Pacesetter Long Tubes, ORY, Hooker cat back
Lid, K&N, 17” Black (Wide Machined Lip) ZR1’s with 315 Nitto 555’s, Drag radials on back with about 2K miles on them
Custom Mail order tune by Frost
Leather Interior ,T-tops
Sony CD player with ipod plug on front
Trans Temp gauge
300 Watt amp, storage compartment sub with 10” MTX
Windows tint done 1 yr ago still in perfect shape

The car runs very strong and needs nothing, I have only been able to make one pass on the nitto’s and ran a 12.66 at 108mph.

Just trying to get an idea what its worth as I am either going to cam it, or look into a new camaro or TBSS

Appreciate any input and can post pic’s soon!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well.... From what I gathered I would probably only get around 7~8K for it??? I think I will just keep it and throw a cam or set of heads on it to keep things interested for another year or two....