What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1998 Trans Am Arctic White

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Trans Am Arctic White

100K miles, arctic white, M6, T-tops with CETA mod. New MWC 9 inch with adjustable lower control arms and watts link, 4.11 gears and aluminum center section with Posi. Umi 3 point sub frame connectors, MGW shifter, TSP torquer 2 cam, pulleys, LS6 intake, slp cold air, Grotyohann headers with 3 inch exhaust into flowmaster. Factory Speedline wheels widened to 11 inches, 315 BFG radials, Hawk HPS pads front & rear, stainless steel braided brake lines. Freshly rebuild trans with Monster level 3 clutch and slave cylinder, tick master cylinder. She makes 390rwhp. Real nice Alpine sound system with JL audio speakers, and super clean custom mounted amplifier so T tops still fit perfectly. This baby is super clean, and done right even the wires under the hood were rerouted, and engine bay clear coated to make the engine compartment super clean. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I don't even know what to ask for her, ideas anyone???
Old 02-15-2011, 03:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think around 9 would be fair.