What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

whats it worth...SOM WS6

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default whats it worth...SOM WS6

Year: 2002
Model: Pontiac Trans Am WS6
Trans: 6 speed
Miles: 115,000
Exterior: Sunset Orange Metallic
Interior: Ebony
Wheels: Stock speedlines

Pretty much stock and drives great. Just wanting to see what I could get out of it if I decide to sell it. Thanks

Last edited by IneedAws6; 07-13-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 542 Likes on 389 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

You have everything desirable about the car that buyers like except the 6 figure mileage. The 1) color, 2) 6 speed, 3) mostly 'stock', 4) last model year, 5) WS6 all are features. Other important factors that you have not mentioned are the 1) 'overall condition' ? (drives great is fine but what about the body, interior, maintenance history, tires, etc...) 2) clean title? 3) Carfax history? (accidents, number of owners). All this factors in if you want an accurate appraisal. If you have a one or two owner 'excellent' non-abused car you could actually get close to $10,000 for it, especially with the 'plus' features I mentioned earlier. From there it is all downhill in pricing depending on the 'issue'. Let us know.
Generally I would not advise anyone to pay more than $8,000 for a 6 figure mileage F-body (mainly because it will need things, and there is no getting around it. In addition, you don't need $10,000+ into a 10+ year old car with mileage like that) but there are exceptions and maybe your car is one of them.