What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

New Vortech HO supercharger kit 98/02 Fbody

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Vortech HO supercharger kit 98/02 Fbody

hi all, I plan to list this soon. What price can I expect?
This is a brand new in box Vortech kit with aftercooler., satin finish
Still in factory bubblewrap since 2006.
thanks in advance for your advice.

here are the specs and a picture linked.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/98-...er-satin-p-397

Vortech 01-02 LS1 F-Body Kit w/V-9 G-Trim & Aftercooler (Satin)

The Vortech LS1 F-Body supercharger system comes with Vortech's new V-9 supercharger. The seamless integration and obvious attention to detail will impress you but wait until you hit the gas pedal. 470 horsepower and 462 ft/lbs of torque can be attained on "ram air" models with unmodified engines! 448 horsepower and 449 ft/lbs of torque can be attained on "non-ram air" models with unmodified engines. This system features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. Vortech chose the air to water system primarily because it closely maintains the boost level found at the compressor.

Adds 150 horsepower (ram air)
Adds 117 ft/lbs of torque (ram air)
8-9 PSI
Includes V-9 SQ G-Trim supercharger
Includes Maxflow Power Cooler
Satin finish

Complete and Ready To Run

Vortech supercharging systems deliver maximum value for your performance dollar. Each system is 100% complete, right down to the wire ties. The following items are included with every Vortech supercharging system at the time of purchase (unless otherwise noted):

Compressor matched, computer aided designed and machined Vortech centrifugal supercharger with SQ technology for "Super Quiet" operation
Calibrated fuel system for proper fuel management*
High performance ignition system with boost timing retard for proper timing curve*
Custom computer tuning*
High flow air intake system with a reusable air filter and specially formed polypropylene plastic inlet ducts for minimum restriction and superior fit
Heat resistant silicone hose coupling
Premium grade flex hose
Stainless steel clamps
Carefully designed and flow tested cast aluminum and/or roto molded urethane air discharge tubing
Compressor bypass valve
OEM style single cast 356 aluminum mounting brackets heat treated to T-6 specifications for strength
Supercharger drive pulley
Integrated belt tensioner
Premium drive belt
Heavy duty mounting hardware
Tie wraps
Heavy duty engine oil lubrication system
Satin finish
Old 01-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Teching In

test
Old 02-25-2017, 11:21 PM

Default Need vortech v9 g-trim mounting brackets

If anyone has a mounting bracket for vortech g trim v9 please let me know. Or something that'll work to mount on ls motor. I have every piece besides mounting brackets. I also have polished aftercooler with pump I may get rid of because regardless I don't think it'll fit under hood. 1968 nova with ls1 also I'm not using power steering have manual flaming river rack so not concerned with ps pump issue. Ive contacted rmcr they sell an upgrade kit with brackets but requires new head unit. So too pricey for this build. Again, Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Doug

Quick Reply: New Vortech HO supercharger kit 98/02 Fbody